I like this Nazi guy, what should I do?

I like this guy in my class, he is so cool, smart and cute, but the only problem with him is that he is Nazi. He believes in White Aryan supremacy and often quotes Hitler, Varg Vikernes and other Nazi leaders. Some of the quotes he posted on his facebook:
"When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers. Today Greece is a very race mixed country, and because of this is but a rotten, crime-ridden, poor, unproductive, dysfunctional and broken society. Italy and Spain are not much better. " - Varg
"Further, only women (and men) with fair eyes (id est blue, grey or green eyes) were allowed to enter the hall of the Óðinn." - Varg
"My whole household family has blue eyes, and all four of my grandparents have blue eyes as well. "
- his own quote
"... looking into brown eyes is like "looking up an arsehole"... " - varg
"It is, in any case, undesirable that one race should mix with other races. " - Hitler

I really like him, but I have brown eyes, though I am white and blonde. He would probably laugh at me if I told him my feelings. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry how can you like that racist pos. Fuck him and hitler. Just think about the millions of people who died because of people like him and that should turn you off.

But he is not bad, he is friendly and helps other people, even if they are black or not blue eyed.

It doesn't matter. If he believes people should not get accepted because of the color of their skin or eyes then you shouldn't have anything to do with him.

What Guys Said 15

• You call the police. They'll surely give you the best advice ever! You can trust the officers lady, tell and show them everything.

• This guy is seriously sick. Leave him and don't look back.

• Did you get this idea after the what color are your eyes ask? xD
    If not... do watever you wish, you are free.

I saw that thread, it seems there are a lot of guys who hate brown eyed girls.

Yes, the idiots hate them.

"hate"? why should you hate someone who has brown eyes?

• Tried so hard to not laugh, but this title already gaveme cramps :D

• wow u give me hope
    hhhh
    he knows your eyes

• You really know how to pick them OP

• Stop being retarded

I can't help loving him.

Yeah u can't help loving a future incest pedophile

• Don't get involved with him. He's a sob.

• he is not a true nazi if he associates aryan supremacy with only blonde hair and blue eyes.

in general though, that's the aryan race. blonde hair and blue eyes

its the robust bone structure separating the aryans from the rest. Hitler himself did not have blue eyes and blonde hair

• You should probably recognize that while he may be cute, he is not cool and probably not very smart either.

• I spent most of my hs in skinhead and other nazi companies. And now, years later, some of them turned into clear psychos, most of them outgrew this phase more or less and some use their attitude and what's left of their beleifs to help those in need in their communities. It's funny how some people change.

But from my contact with American nazis, they are nostly weird bunch, their ancestors did not go through nazi era and they have completely delusional images about hitler and other psychos.

• are you, serious?

he sounds like that girl on youtube. the one that had her profile removed

• Hitler's wife's name was Eva Braun/Brown ;)
    But Nazis are the worst anyway.

• eeer... NO. JUST NO

What Girls Said 7

• Is it even legal to be Nazi?

I don't know, he is not doing any bad things, he just thinks that way. He has some friends who support the ideas he spreads. How can I convince him that he should give me a try?

Ok... go for it...

unfortunately, it is. it's called neo-nazism

• join the revolution?

• So you're a nazi sympathizer.

• What the fucking fuck

• You should never in your life degrade yourself to even look at him.

• HAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAOOOOOOOO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 You must be Schrodinger's cat cuz I've NEVER SEEN anything this stupid

• join the master race