Would you date a fat guy?

Basically a girl told me I was good looking but too fat for her taste. Would you ever date a fat guy if he was cool? And I'm not talking about chubby, I mean 200-300 lb range.

Most Helpful Girl

• 200 pounds is fat for a guy? Wow, most of the guys I hang out with a lot of guys that are around the 200-300 lbs range and they all look great. A lot of football players are around that weight too. A fat man is a turn off to me, I'd actually prefer if my man was around 200 lbs, but exercised and had a healthy diet.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a blimp girl once now I want lean

What Girls Said 19

• Never no one that big especially at your age.

• No.
    Physically and mentally, I would most likely be attracted.
    However, someone who is obese would not be able to do the things I enjoy (ex. Rock climbing). Obese individuals are more likely to develop health problems, which would directly affect my, as well as my children's quality of life.
    So while I would definitely frickle frackle someone who is obese, I wouldn't date them because of my way of living.
    This is just one female's opinion, though. We don't all think alike, remember that!

Looks matter, is it what you are trying to say? Just wondering, cam you date a guy who is very hairy bodied?

@heythereambak Of course looks matter. But that's not my point. I'm attracted to bigger guys as much as the fit one.
      My answer to the question asked is that while I may find an obese guy cool and/or attractive, they would not be able to keep up with my lifestyle.
      However if they were in the process of becoming more fit, I would go out with them. And I don't mean they have to be perfect in every way, I, personally, just need someone who likes to go on intermediate hikes and backpack through mountains.
      Again, this is just one girls opinion.

• Yes. That's not a bad weight.

• No..

• There are guys that are chubby that are almost 300lbs lol

But, yes I would and have. Still am and will always be with him.

• No. I can't see myself ever being attracted to someone that over weight. 300lbs is way too big.

• Chubby yes, obese no

• No. It means to me that they don't take care of/love themselves. And you know the saying kid "if you can't take love yourself ain't no point loving someone else."

• Yes. How tall are you?

• Probably not tbh. I don't think I would be physically attracted to him and I don't think our lifestyles would mesh. Sorry.

• Yeah I would date a chubby guy if he has good character and morals.

• Depends on how they carry the weight. I'm personally on the heavier side, so I can't really be that picky myself lol. Not everyone that is over 200 necessarily looks like it though.

• i would

• No dude should be healthy and fit
    Or at least skinny

• I have...
    But would you date a fat girl?

• Not that over weight.

• I would never judge someone by there weight. There's nothing wrong with being a bit bigger!

As long as you are healthy that's all that matters!

• Honestly, truly, no. I'm a thin woman and it's just a personal preference of mine for guys to be of more average size. I also wouldn't date a super muscular guy, I like a guy that's fit but not in an extreme way. I'm sorry, some women just have preferences

• Nope. Skinny guys have the ideal body type to attract me

What Guys Said 2

• no.

even ignoring the fact that I'm not into guys... being overweight a log is a turn off for me

• I'm bigger guy always into dating bigger girls