If short men are gross, why aren't short girls considered gross?

Why are short men considered gross, ugly, while short girls are considered cute, adorable? The main reason while we still have short men on Earth are short girls who give birth to short men.

• Both short men and short girls are gross.
  • Neither of them are gross.
  • Short men are gross, but short girls are not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because men are thirsty and don't give a shit about female height while women very much care about men's height.

Attractiveness is based on what each gender desires

For women:
    1. Face
    2. Height
    3. Social Status
    4. Money

Are what women consider attractive. For men height is not considered as part of the list so they don't care about it.

What Girls Said 9

• Because it's feminine to be short, while it's masculine to be tall. Obviously as simple as that. Petite women are seen as most feminine - at least up to the 80's...
    But... we've somewhat redefined the femininity thing and models are considered the most feminine now - which is tall and skinny.

The equivalent of a short guy is a fat girl - everyone knows this.

• 28d

MHA winner right here

• 28d

Fat girl can lose weight, short guy can't change his height.

• 27d

I'm not saying they can't, I'm saying that you're equating things most people don't see the same.

• 1. Short men aren't gross

2. Because people still see us as feminine. while tall is seen as masculine.

3. Tall girls are sometimes described as intimidating, but tall men are not seen that way.

4. don't take your anger out on us lol

• 28d

You are the reason why there are still short men on the planet.

• 28d

Haha just for that comment, I'm going to find a short man and have some short babies

• 28d

They will blame you for this :)

• itz cos its more attractive if a man is tall because it makes them more manly ( because a man's gender role is to tall and like more confident) and its more attractive if a girl is short because it makes them more feminem.( a woman gender role is to be sumbmissive and if you're short you more likely to be submissive because against a tall person it'll be harder to defend yourself). (sorry my explantion is quite rushed, cba to expalin it better)

• I don't think either of them are gross. It's just genetics, and it's not really a disadvantage in modern society in terms of survival. Women like tall and strong men because they want to feel protected, men like petite girls because they like to feel superior. This obviously doesn't apply to everyone, it's just what I see as a general trend.

• 28d

How tall are you

• 28d

A 5'4 guu would be way shorter than most women and short than every man, it won't bother you they he is shorter han your female friends

• 28d

@Ummdisodd I don't really care much for a guy's height

• Women on average are shorter, so if a girl is 5'4", her guy equivalent would be 5'9". And while 5'4" is average for females, many treat them as "shorties". So now it depends what you consider short and if you take into account sexual dimorphism.

• 28d

I mean girls who are shorter than average.

• 28d

My only guess is that guys like feeling big, manly. If they stand near a shorter girl, they will look bigger than standing near an average or tall girl.

• Short people are cute 💁🏽

• 28d

Even short men are cute?
      But they dont general appeal to women

• Why would you think that?

• Because women like taller men, cuz it's sexier.

• 28d

Tall girls are sexier too.

• lmao no one ever said short guys are gross, girls tend to like tall guys it is a preference not a personal matter and guys tend to like short girls also a preference not a personal matter

What Guys Said 11

• If guys with facial hair are hot, why aren't girls with facial hair hot? When will you people get it, men and women have never been, are not and will never be the same.

• 28d

Your argument is invalid, girls don't carry facial hair genes but they carry height genes and pass them on to their offspring.

• 26d

If you want to be ignorant and just call "BULLSHIT" on anything that conflicts with what you already believe, you'll never learn anything. But that's fine, I guess the concept of learning new things is completely over your head anyway. All the best man.

• 26d

@Kkaos its not just belief, its belief supported by hard evidence. while yours is belief supported by nothing. or supported by what you read on the internet. great. if its on the internet, it must be true.

• Because male instincts tell them that short girls are easier to "protect" and provide for, thus it will be easier to reassure one's own masculinity. Thus short girls get chosen over tall girls due to them being less intimidating.

• 28d

that logic make no sense.

• 27d

@BubbleBoy69 Tall girls are stronger, so I don't think they need more protection than short girls.

• 27d

My point was that guys feel more manly if they can protect a girl. A shorter girl comes off as in need of more protection.

• because short girl = feminine. Do you even biology?

• 28d

Feminine girls produce feminine children, what's the point of having children with a feminine girl then?

• 28d

oh my... just google what's attractive in girls and what's in men and do further research if u're interested in knowing reasons.

• 28d

I know short girls are considered attractive, but they produce short offspring aka manlets. Marrying them is harmful for evolutionary reasons.

• Because sexual dimorphism. In humans, the male is meant to be larger than the female. In some other species, it's the other way around.

• Historically strength came down to our size. Nowadays that doesn't matter but those ideas still exist.

Keep in mind that preferences usually aren't rules either.

• Because they compensate by giving good bjs and having boobs. You jelly.

• i love tiny women...

• Neither are gross. They are so cute.

• 27d

Even short guys? Only for guys lol.

• …because short men aren't gross? And I'm 6'2", so I'm not saying that because I'm short.

• i dont know lol but short girls don't really care about men's height

• Gross is kinda heavy. Unattractive for some girls maybe. But not gross.