Why it is easy to be a slut and difficult to be a stud?

I MEAN why guys dont reject as much as women do?

What Guys Said 3

• Because guys don't get approached as much as women.
    The more you get approached, the higher the probabilities of rejecting.

• 25d

My question is why guys don't get approached as much as women.

• 25d

And what is your culture?
      Just because they reject more doesn't mean they don't accept more.

• 25d

My culture doesn't accept promiscuity

• Because women are better at waiting for men to ask than vice-versa.

• 24d

Not always, it can work both ways. Shy people have it more difficult than anyone else. They are the kind that are good at waiting to be taken by the hand because they aren't even capable of making conversation with people of their interest.

• 22d

@Shorty1991 Yea, but the majority of the time, those people will either grow some balls one day or the other, or just not be in a comfortable relationship, or be in a relationship at all.

• 22d

Its becoming quite rare for shy people to act on their impulses. Either they never act on it at all or leave it until its too late. I don't take them by the hand, its up to them if they want to risk being on the shelf for the duration of their lives. Or like you say, settle for who ever pursues them because they fear being alone for the rest of their lives and just cling on to that person no matter how unhappy they are.

• Because women desire an older man with more sexual experience while men desire a younger woman with little or no sexual experience. Its biology.
    Feminists have been promoting the social construct that men should accept a promiscuous woman for long term relationships rather than for just casual sex. I men dont want to marry a promiscuous women then they won't.

What Girls Said 0