Why do I attract creeps?

I always wear modest clothing and don't wear makeup. But I always attract weird, creepy guys over 40 that stalk me. They even become obsessive to the point I want to call cops. Only few good guys are ever attracted to me. Why is this?
FYI, I am tall, confident and independent. I thought they are only attracted to timid, shy and unassertive girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I totally get what you're saying I used to attract fuck boys but I really wanted a relationship rather than friend with benefits or one-night-stands.
    You have to be aware of where you are and try to avoid those places because that's were they always try to talk to you.
    You have to make sure that you don't give them any kind of hope or something because if they stalk you is because they believe they might have a chance with you or whatever, make something up, LIE!
    Do not be nice, you don't have to be nice if you want the person to be gone!!
    I am a nice person and is hard to say no but you have to learn how to say NO and just be an asshole if necessary...
    Stalking is so dangerous make sure they don't know where you live or where you work at tho.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• You are confident and independent Many guys are going to be attracted, whether creepy or not?

A lot of girls define creepy as any older guy.. unless he has a lot of money!

You will find that attraction doesn't vary so much with age as you get older yourself!

And judging by the number of young women you see with Trump men... many of my colleagues, for example, are with guys 20+ years older, mainly for their money... many of my college classmates were, ahem 'dating' older guys, again mainly for their money..
    I don't think 'creepy' is used on older guys who have a Porsche.!

If age doesn't matter, why are they consistently looking for younger women? Hypocrites.

They can't handle women their own age, who won't let themselves be pushed around like my colleagues do. These 'boy friends' of theirs are more like fathers in terms of how they behave with each other. Except a lot of incest involved!

• I'm not sure why you attract creeps, but guys in general are typically attracted to girls - regardless of anything else. Granted, each guy is different in their exact preference in girls. Is it possible that you THINK you are dressing modest when you're still dressing somewhat provocatively?

• Act more confident. These men will go for who they think is weak

• it's not just u dummy. all chicks attract creeps

• When I was in asia, I met tons of rich old men that had gone down there to get attractive young wives that were poor.

What Girls Said 3

• Because you're female.

• Some men like to be dominated and you seem to fulfill that image

• i totally feel you