Why swedish guys hate short girls?

Like Tinder girls hate shorter guys, swedish guys also hate shorter girls. They write "all girls under 175 should die" in forums:( and also they reject girls under 175cm. why?

0|0
3|4

What Guys Said 4

• Just the girls getting a taste of thier own medicine, since they usually tend to reject every guy below 6 feet!

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in Sweden and I'm 173 cm, so I don't really care if you're under 175 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • That explains why they're getting taller in Scandinavia...

0|1
    0|0
  • becuz they love long legs

0|0
    0|0
    • 10d

Yes. I have been rejected many times even i am average height💰. 168cm think it is atound 5'6"

What Girls Said 3

• I'm swedish and have never heard of it haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Really? wow, i'm shocked i thought all guys prefer shorter girls

0|1
    0|0
    • 10d

No. They prefer taller.

• I have seen many whining questions here about swedish guys height issues. Really wonder why. I have a swedish friend and i dont think he care. Maybe it is because you are unsure about yourself?

0|1
    0|0
    • 10d

How tall are you and did he asked your height? They generally ask your height and if you are shorter than 175, they stop talking with you. I am 168cm and it always happens

• Show All
    • 10d

It is not acceptable height but maybe he is talking with you because he dont know your height?

• 10d

Are you rejected from many and generalising to all? You are not the only girl here whining about swedish guys here, i really wonder what is your problem. :D maybe you only interested in superficial people?
      You can not generalise all nationality with a few people. There are superficial Swedes, superficial Turks, superficial Americans...
      I think you should love yourself more and dont even let people to waste your time here.