She flaked then apologized and asked to reschedule and then ignores me?

Tinder girl and I made plans for a first date, but this happened. Need some advice on what to do next. I really want to meet this chick, I honestly haven't been this excited to meet someone in as long as I can remember, she's stunning.
This is the convo:
She flaked then apologized and asked to reschedule and then ignores me?At the time that the date was supposed to happen I texted her this:
Hey, I wasn't going to contact you again since you flaked, but I feel the need to because I think there was some confusion. I thought you wanted to reschedule the date for the morning that's why I said what I said. If that's the case I apologize, if not, best of luck to you ;)
I then deleted her number and I also noticed that she unmatched me on tinder and about an hour and a half later she texted me this:

Thoughts?

11d So after everything you guys said I figured it was 99% over so I decided to go for a hail mary and sent her a text asking if Wednesday night would work for her. That was last night and have gotten no reply. I've deleted her number.

What Girls Said 6

• If she doesn't respond anything back to that last message then forget about her and move on. She hasn't been making as much effort as you it seems but give her benefit of doubt and see if she responds.

• There seemed to be some confusion before - you said you wanted to reschedule but then told her to confirm on the day?
    If you had sent me the last message I wouldn't bother trying again sorry- it seems really arrogant and like you're saying I'd be "lucky" to date you when it's not really at that stage for a first date. You definitely sent the text after she unmatched you on tinder? (I'm not up on tinder lingo but this seems really immature and petty on her part)

• 12d

That's the thing and that's why I texted her that last text before I deleted her number. I honestly thought that she wanted to reschedule and I had plans so that's why I texted that.

• 11d

At least now you're 100% clear on the situation, but I'm sorry it didn't work out for you

• 11d

It's alright, I'll probably end up completely forgetting that this girl even exists in a few weeks.

• she's playing games

• She's a bitch. Run!

Your clearly her back up plan.

Go find yourself someone who thinks of you as a priority and make her your back up plan I stead!

• HAHHAAHAHAH YOU REALLY BELIEVED THAT BITCH? What were you doing on Tinder anyway? 😂😭

• Last chance! I get things like this can happen, and it's genuine, I think we've all had busy times like that and we've all been there at some point.
    If it happens again, say goodbye and leave her alone.

• 11d

For your update- good for you! If somebody can't even have the basic courtesy of replying to messages, then obviously you haven't missed out on anything. It's a really basic level of politeness.

• 11d

It is what it is, no reason to waste any more time on someone who's not interested, there's so many others out there. I was just excited since she's extremely attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• You're being spineless here. You hang up on friends for girl who flaked on you? Grow a pair and move the f on. This does not end well for you.

• 12d

I never did that. I thought she asked me to reschedule the date for the morning and I told her I had plans when in fact she just asked if she could confirm in the morning, I misread.

• You're not a priority for her, maybe she likes you a bit but she's probably juggling other guys and you don't have to put up with that.

• 12d

I'm not looking for a relationship and I'm seeing other girls as well, I just REALLY want to see this girl, she's smoking hot dude, I want to at least hook up with her.

• 12d

Ah ok, in that case go for it, just don't waste too much time and energy.

• move on cunt not worth

• MIND GAMES. IGNORE HER AND MOVE ON.

• 12d

Yea but I haven't been this physically attracted to a girl in a long time and the fact that I did fuck up the convo makes me want to pursue her.