Why I'm afraid to touch my gf?

Hey everyone i love a girl and we have been in a relationship since a while but we have never had anything. Literally I'm afraid to kiss her or make my first move. The only thing which i've done with my girlfriend is a handshake 😂😞...

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• Umm, sounds like you two are really great acquaintances. If she's your girlfriend and she knows she's your girlfriend, I'm sure she's wondering "why hasn't this guy kissed me?" At age 18, it's ok to go in for a kiss.

• Why are you afraid to kiss her? What could possibly happen that's negative?

• 2d

I don't know, actually we are in a long distance relationship and whenever I feel like hugging or kissing her my brain starts questioning me like what if it offends her or what if she started feeling like me as a pervert...

• 2d

If she's your girlfriend, I suspect it'd offend her more that you won't show her affection. Also, hugging and kissing isn't perverted.

• 2d

Okayy thanks maybe I'll gain some confidence...

• What are you afraid of? Is it just awkward to make contact?

• Ahw 😀 you must do something. Dont be afraid.

What Guys Said 6

• perhaps you are scared that she won't reciprocate
    scared that you may not be good at kissing or whatever intimate activiity

she is with you so i think it's fair to presume that she would be interested in physical activity/intimacy

• 2d

No it's not that I'm just afraid about making my first move because we both have never hugged or kissed anyone before we both are first love for each other so om just not sure what she will do if I kiss her or what if she responded in a negative way...

• 2d

We have been knowing each other from last 8 years and been in relationship for 6 months...

• 1d

take a leap and go for a kiss.

• If you're dating then this should be an obvious demand on both sides

• Are you serious dude? When u and her alone start some making love then it will be more. She is waiting some moves from you.. Hurry up!

• Tomoya Okazaki? Is that you?

• Dude, you're gonna get friend-zoned, or run the risk of it, if you don't hold her and kiss her and escalate further than just handshakes. Start with hugs and kisses on her forehead or face, or the side of her neck. You'll have do be able to do it without thinking about it so much and worrying about it constantly on how she will think, feel or judge you for it. Just keep it slowly and gently if you don't want to be aggressive.

• millions of other men aren't. and they will. and she'll like it. she probably already does.