I'm 19 and I haven't had my first kiss, should I save it or just get it over with?

I have not had a steady relationship with a guy. I've dated a bit, but never got comfortable enough with the guys I date to kiss them. I am just wondering now if I should keep waiting (so that I never get it) or just get it over with? Some days I have to resist the impulse of pulling a good looking guy over and kissing him. Thoughts? When did you have your first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a lot of opportunities for a first kiss while growing up, I finally had my first kiss when I was 18 and it wasn't that good. Later I learned that kissing only gets better with practice and with someone you like very much.

I married that girl I had my first kiss with and never stopped kissing her, because I have to make up for that first one, I know I don't have too but it's fun doing so anyways haha.

You'll find that special someone to share your first kiss surely, just hang in there and when you do, you'll be so gladder that you waited.

What Guys Said 2

• As for myself, I'm 17 and kissed a girl only once in my life (I never dated btw). but still, I'm not fustrated about it. Its true I have urges, but I think I would feel bad if I just related to a girl in anyway for no special reason (besides releaving my urge)

• I've had my 1st kiss when I was 18. And it was lousy! Honestly, I regret I didn't wait for the right girl or for a meaningful situation. You've been like this until now, what's the haste for? Wait for a guy you like. You'll know when the right time comes!

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't have my first kiss, first date, first boyfriend till I was 19. (My current age now) I'm really glad that I waiited for the right guy, he's amazing. I know the wait sucks but hang in there!

• i think you should do it but only with the person you really love and in the right place and right time but if you don't feel comfitable don't do it you will do it eventually the time will come

• Please just wait for the right moment. I've been in your shoes, and the relationship went too fast and I lost my first kiss to a really bad experience. Luckily the kiss with the next guy was amazing, but because the first one was so bad, I went through like a six month phase where kissing just disgusted me. For the first couple months, I couldn't listen to any music that said simple things like "me and you" or simply addressed the listener because I started feeling like I was romantically addressed by the radio (even though I knew that wasn't the intention of the song, I still couldn't help but feel this way), and I started thinking of that horrible kiss and feeling ill...

Don't worry. It'll happen. Let it happen in a good way; don't squander it.