Would you rather date a plus size girl or an anorexic one?

For anorexic I mean bones showing and everything.

Wow, those are kinda harsh, but I guess your right I wouldn't want to have a boyfriend who got made fun of all the time behind his back. I'm not anorexic or plus sized but I wouldn't like for someone I care about to be killing themselves by eating habits

Most Helpful Guy

• After dating an anorexic for 3 months, I would recommend NEVER dating them. go for the normal girl.

Let me justify this:

-She had so so many secrets, which she thought she did a good job of hiding from me, but one wondered why a girl texts lovely messages but then didn't want to see/spend time with you.

-She liked flirting with me but wouldn't sleep with me because of her own terrible body image.

-I wanted to spend time with her, but she always curtailed any time with excuses to dash home.

-she drank lots of coffee as part of her control, and this meant her sleeping habits, combined with her general lack of energy from not eating, were terrible - she would regularly appear like she was on drugs.

-so you end up trying to fit around her "comfort bubble" which is so restrictive that it doesn't feel like a relationship at all.

-oh, and don't forget you certainly can't "wine and dine" the lady as she doesn't want to be seen in public eating, never mind being unable to find anything on any menu she is prepared to eat. and you can't go for drinks as she can barely touch a drop of alcohol as she is so terribly underweight.

-they turn your affection into worry and concern.

All in all it is a horrible disease that permeates throughtout their whole life including anyone they come into contact with.

so to answer the question above:

date the normal plus size girl as the other option is just not worth your time, trust me.

What Guys Said 21

• I would be with the plus size girl because I would have more of a shot of showing her that she was beautiful (as many plus size girls are) and having her believe it, whereas an anorexic girl by definition is someone who is incapable of seeing her true form psychologically.

• The plus size one. Anorexic looking girls creep me out

• I'd rather date the anorexic girl, simply because anorexic girls don't get made fun of as much as 'plus size' girls do behind their backs. It's sad but the truth, and if I was going out with a girl, I would prefer to have her to be less made fun of behind my back then let's say a friend who's dating one of the 'plus size' girls. Hope that's satisfactory :)

• Plus size... both get made fun of equally.. but I would rather have a girl who is more secure with her size then a girl who throws up every meal..

• I can admit liking thin girls, but if I had to choose plus size or anorexic then definitely the plus size girl. Sickly looking anorexic girls do nothing for me, and I end up worrying way too much about her health. I get some girls are just naturally really really skinny, which is different in my mind, but still ribs poking out and a concave stomach isn't sexy to me and I just want her to eat a damn cupcake.

• just to let you know bones sticking doesn't nessisarily mean she has a eating oder. personaly I have bone showing and If I move the right way like my whole ribb cage is visible. I am not skinny or have a eating disorder. if I had to choose I would probably take the fat one

• plus size!

I happen to care a lot about boobs body etc I also happen to love girls to be a little bit chuddy

anorexic won't work for me...I hardely feel anything when a skinny girl is naked in front of me..

• Plus size.

• The anorexic one. At least when she dies we won't have to commission a plus-size coffin.

• Hahahhaha you're so mean, yet I am likewise to find it funny, but geeeez hahahhahahah what an associationn!

• What can I tell ya. All things being equal, it's better to carry a small footprint than a big one.

• Considering men generally die before women, you might not have to get the plus size girl a coffin :)

• give a plus-sized girl any day of the week... I like having something to hold onto... People like to make fun of fat chicks... seems as if that fat people and 'religious' people are the only folk you can make fun of nowadays and not have the damn PC police chastise you for being insensitive, mean-spirited (what a buncha bullsh*t)

• Neither...but if a gun was held to my head, I'd say 'anorexic'.

Just bein' honest.

• id b single

• hands down plus size girl

• plus sized, big women are the best

• I'll never date either. This question is invalid.

• anorexic, easy to handle in bed

• Its horrible I know, but I'd rather be with an anorexic girl.

BLAME THE MEDIA. ;)

• neither

• Definetly plus size. Plus size is probably the result of poor nutrition eating habits/exercise habits and stress. These things are a lot more easier to deal with than the mental problems driving anorexia. Plus on a purely sexual note boney girls hurt and get hurt with some forceful banging. Big girls know how to take it.

• I like 'em skinny but of you mean rib-counting anorexic, the plus size is far better.

• Anorexic because it's at least in theory, easier to fix. I'd put her on a diet that would have her no longer anorexic in a couple weeks. If I had to, I'd find ways to trick her into eating high calorie food.

It's much easier to gain weight than to lose it.

• Anorexia my friend is a disease. You cannot 'fix' it.

• It's a mental disorder, and yes you can overcome it. BTW, I was partially joking.

Being overweight is usually both mental and physical. Even if you can overcome the mental part, it's physically much harder to lose weight than to put it on. It can take months of steady dieting and exercise.

• Anorexia can't be fixed in a couple weeks, since its such a devastating disease. "Even if you can overcome the mental part" of obesity?! Anorexia is MUCH harder to overcome mentally, and the physical part plays a big role too.

What Girls Said 6

• Plus size and anorexic are not opposites. Plus size can be someone who is only mildly overweight, whereas anorexic people are grossly underweight. A better question would be "Would you rather date a morbidly obese girl or an anorexic one?".

• Well, chances are someone who is plus size hit a bump in the road and ended up gaining some weight, which sucks, but there's always a way to lose it. An anorexic girl on the other hand has a mental image of herself that is morphed into her brain and probably isn't going to be easy to rid of. Anorexia is a disease, and not one that any guy wants to deal with. It's a sickness, unfortunately it takes years for people to come out of it. Also, let's face it, guys like some junk in the trunk. I'm 5'3 with a D-chest and plump bum. I'm nowhere near overweight, but I'm not a twig. Let me tell you, it took me 20 years to make this ass, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

• coming from a plus sized girl;

i think people are more leaning towards girls like us because of our confidence.

i know a lot of bigger girls AREN'T confident, but we sure as hell are more confident than someone with a self-image instability disorder. I find people are attracted to me, obviously not because of my looks, but my personality. being confident and comfortable with what you have is the sexiest thing you can have. :)

• I love how most of these people assumed "plus-sized" meant fat.

I'd pick a plus sized girl any day because...

a) They're cuddly.

b) I'm not afraid to break them.

c) I don't look fat next to them.

d) They're cute.

e) They're generally more sexual and better in bed.

f) They have t&a which is important. (Curves rule!)

g) etc.

I wouldn't ever date anyone where their health was a constant concern, because I'd be too much of a nervous wreck, so anorexic people and morbidly obese people are out.

• I realize that a bunch of the answerers say they'd rather date plus-sized girls but from first hand experience, I don't necessarily think that is true. I used to be quite overweight and after hearing a guy I liked say he wouldn't date me because I was fat, I realized I had a problem and got down to a normal weight by dieting and exercising. I was wearing a size 6-8 for a while and even though I was super confident in my new body, I noticed that guys still rarely talked to me and only ever asked out my super skinny friends. Flash forward: after getting pneumonia and a flu back to back one year, something strange happened to my appetite/metabolism and I lost a ton of weight that I haven't been able to put back on since. Now, I wear between a size 0-2 and interestingly enough, guys stare at and hit on me all the time. I think that either guys are lying when they say they'd rather have bigger girls because they don't want to sound like jerks, or... Well, I don't know what, but it certainly hasn't been true for me.

• He will date the one who puts out.

• Funny, but it seems a little bitter.

It would have been totally fair if you said "most guys" would... But what you said implies that you mean all guys.

This suggests that you are surrounded by shallow, sex-obsessed guys, which has given you this view. Maybe in your past relationships you have been with guys who have put sexual pressure on you, or you have continually seen that being done around you...

You choose who you surround yourself with, so your sentence says more about you than guys...

• Oh wow, a slightly cynical answer don't you think? Any girl who ''puts-out'' I wouldn't touch, actually for that matter, even a girl who used the term ''putting-out'' to describe making love to me wouldn't have the slightest bit of respect from my part.... Actually, come to think of it, nor from hers.

• Making love....? Haha. That's funny.