Ladies: What do you think about brown guys?

When I say brown I mean Pakistani, Indian, and anything surrounding that area.

What's the first thing that comes to mind

And if you have any experiences with friends or having a brown boyfriend please share (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I think "brown" guys can be very good looking. However, I'm wary about dating any guy who follows a legalistic religion (Islam being one) because I know for me, that would be a problem.

I would need someone who was more Westernized in a way or at least come from a culture that is compatible with mine.

I dated an Indian guy for a little bit which was fun. He was very good looking and Americanized so it worked out okay. We varied on some moral views and interests so it didn't work out in the end.

• I understand your need for a western guy but us 'brown' guys can be western as well and have our own culture.

I don't fully understand why they're so many stereo types for brown guys. Like we all think we're better than you, cheap, all we do is study. It's not like that at all! We don't think we're better than you and I'm not cheap, I think of where to spend my money and I am smart but I am not cooked up in my bed all day!

• I'm sorry I didn't want you to think that I was targeting you. I was just saying general

Thanks for your answer (:

• No worries. :)

What Girls Said 1

• What do I think of brown guys? well I never thought about them. Honestly, as a white, British chick I never would have went near an Indian, and especially not a Pakistani, for anything other then friendship in my life. I was never racist but, I'm not perfect and have my prejudices.

But then circumstances led to having a drink and a long chat with a short, brown, slightly balding, 29 year old, Pakistani, while gazing across a misty lake, and not long after, found I'd met the love of my life.

What Guys Said 1

• blacks/browns are disgusting, there niggas and make me feel sick