Why does my husband delete text messages from his coworker?

I suspect that my husband probably flirts with this woman and it's not much more than that - but it makes me uncomfortable. When I ask him, he assures me that nothing is going on. But, he only calls her when I'm not hom, and he often deletes his text conversations with her. Should be concerned?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have a relationship with a married guy and we always delete each others' texts by habit (wouldn't want either of our others knowing). I would take it as a sign that at LEAST flirting is going on. People don't usually go out of their way to delete their texting history unless they have a reason to...

What Guys Said 1

• yes... confront his freaky ass and demand that he tells you what's going on...

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you should be.. He obviously got something to hide

• yeah you should be concerned... y can't he call her when you are home? think about that what the hell are they talking about that they cannot talk about at work... something is definately up

• Yes you should. Can't you get text records from you phone carrier?

• honestly... go with your gut instinct.. its often right... I would worry because if there was nothing to hide he wouldn't be deleting anything or calling her when you are not around... when/if she calls does he leave the room? if so.. there is def. something going on... have you met her? you need to tell him that its bothering you... he may get p*ssy with you but like I said if he weren't hiding anything he would leave the messages and talk to her in front of you.