Would you kiss a girl while she was wearing her retainer?

you like a girl and you go in to kiss her and you realize she is wearing a clear retainer do you still kiss her

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a clear retainer and I would never kiss a boy with that in.

• But you don't know when he will kiss you and it would be gross do take it out put it in your retainer case and then be like okay where were we!

• True. once I got my retainer they told my I only had to wear all day for the first little while & now I only have to wear it at night. when I had to wear it all day I'd still take it out if I was hanging out with people especially if I thought something like that was going to happen. I guess it's not good to take it out, but if its only for a few hours or something every once in a while, it's not going to ruin your teeth. I just don't see how you could kiss in it. it was hard to talk with it in!

• This one isn't hard to talkwith at all there is no difference when I talk with it in or out

What Guys Said 2

• on the lips - sure. might be uncomfortable to go much further though.

• if I could actually feel the reatainer then it would be kinda awkward, but I would still kiss her

What Girls Said 1

• My friend had a retainer and when her date kissed her goodbye he was like ouch! it hurts.

from that day on she never dated a guy

• Its a clear retainer it has no wires you can't even tell I'm wearing one when I have it in