He stood me up 3 times...should I forgive him?

There's this guy in my class. I really liked him. he was the captain of the football team and a senior.so we had an open together. we talked for about 1 hour. then he decided to talk to me on fb.we talked for 4.5 hours. I asked him to go to this party with me and he was like sure. day of the party comes he doesn't show up.next day he asks me if I wanted to hook up behind the school. me being dumb says yes. waited for about 50 min before leaving.i asked him where he was he said oh I had to talk to a teacher. so I give him one more try. I asked him to another party he said yes. and what?he doesn't show up.i have class with him on Monday and I really don't want to talk to him about this. I never confronted him with the other times but I think 3 times is way to much to be stood up. I don't want a relationship with him and we talked about that.hes leaving for college soon and I'm stuck here for another year and a half. the only thing that keeps me in to him is whenever he touches me I feel like in Katy perry in the song"teenage dream" and the way he touches me is magical I just want to have sexy with him right there and then.should I just keep this as an in school fling and forgive him or should I tell him its not fair and that he need to stop this?please help

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, no. Someone stands me up once, it's over, even with a good reason. Call me if you have car problem, don't just leave me standing with the bank money in my hands so the cops can see me with it standing outside the bank itself. Geez! The nerve of some people!

What Guys Said 2

• Uhmm...

Try to find a real relationship?

Unless casual sex is all you're looking for?

It doesn't sound like this guy wants to date you at all, chances are he's just using you for sex whenever it suits him. Weather he had to go off to college or not.

If you are just looking for casual sex then having standards and expecting to be treated right by someone with a great personality is just a waste of thought right?

• hes playing you, he's not really into you...

What Girls Said 2

• Take it for what it as. Flirting and having fun. Don't expect more from him, and don't initiate anything now (i.e. inviting him over to parties, etc.) Let him come to you. If he does, great. But don't fall for the bait, decline a few times too. Should get the message across...

• you deserve better. stop seeing him and talking to him. no matter what! you don't have to tell him why or tell him that you're not going to talk to him anymore. just cut off all ties because you are in danger of getting yourself into a situation in which you will end up feeling more hurt. I know from personal experience.