OK, so I asked this guy out, and he wants to know when?, I'm so stoked that he even replied. But I want to know : What's the best first date?
-There isn't a lot to do because there is still snow on the ground.
- Movies30% (44)13% (7)26% (51)Vote
- Skating40% (59)36% (19)39% (78)Vote
- Food30% (43)51% (27)35% (70)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Wanna really intrigue him? Follow these tips:
- The keypoint to dates is physical interaction.. You may or may not feel comfortable taking it as far as touching one another but listen to this: I'm more attracted to girls which are comfortable than girls which are uptight.. if you never touch me, I know instantaneously that your uncomfortable which is working against your odds.. If we are on a date where it requires physical interaction (if I fall down skating you can try to catch me, see the point?) then there's nothing to make it awkward.
- Second point is that you should pick something that matches the personality of the person you'll be dating.. if you think he's the active outgoing type then I'd pick a date idea that resembles being a rebel (playing in the snow/rain, sneaking upstairs at the skating rink, etc) anything to get your heart racing.. But if he's more the shy/silent type then I'd recommend something more comfortable and well known, like walking in the park or having a picnic with M&Ms ontop a stationary train :)
- Third point -> Cancel the date if you truly aren't in the mood. I hate it when women come out on a date only to be boring or to be a bitch; I'm not a therapist in real life unless someone is a great friend.. I didn't take you on a date if I wanted to be friends.. See my drift? If your not feeling up to a date, don't go, just please be respectful and cancel the date prior to the time it's scheduled.
- Fourth point -> FUN is what your date should be like.. Not sweet or romantic.. You want it to be FUN.. Why? Well, I'm speaking on my own behalf on this one because I was the nice-guy for so long.. But I've noticed that people enjoy dates a lot more when they are lived with your "life on the edge" versus when it's sweet and comfortable.. A while back I said that people will choose the "fun intrigueing mysterious person" before they choose the "bland boring businessman who's nice".. The reason is that there's a type of adrenaline rush feeling behind the scenes which is strong attraction working in your favor.
Hope the tips help, enjoy the date.. And congrats :P