Have you ever been on a blind date?

Have you ever been on one?

What was the experience like?

Are you still dating? Or even talk?

Most Helpful Girl

• I never have been, but my friend was set up for prom. It started out great, they flirted and danced and even kissed. But then it sucked because he didn't want to date her and she ended up cussing him out and then he blocked her. ^.^;

I imagine most blind dates work out better than that though!

What Guys Said 2

• Never been blind before, so can't say I have...

• Just once. It was online and I was barely 16 at the time. Back then, it didn't seem so creepy to do such a thing.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes

my experience was very horrible, its a very long story so I'm not going to explain how I met him but anyways he lefted me in the car to go buy weed in this very scary a$$ ghetto area for a pretty long while and it was dark out and I was scared, they have shoot outs and sh*t around there ohh yea and he stopped talking to me the next day ugh its OK, he is a high school dropout working at whole foods psh

• No, to me I feel like I would be in a spotlight on stage of a bunch of people I don't know...not my style...

• yes

It was very enjoyable. He was a good guy. We just went out for coffee. It was very chill.

We aren't dating anymore, but we're still friends :)