I text her more than she texts me?

I have been dating this girl for about a month now and I have noticed that I have been the one texting her more first than when she texts me is that a bad sign ?

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy I'm dating has texted me with "good morning" every morning for 2 and half months since we've been dating. So in a way that is him initiating all conversations since we usually text throughout the day. He is also the one that usually calls first because he works and I go to school so he calls me when he is off. Honestly, it makes me feel special because I realize that he is texting me because he wants to. Don't get me wrong, I call and text him first too. But the times he does it outnumber the times I have. Every time I see his name or his picture comes up on the caller ID I can't help but smile and get butterflies. So I'm sure she you have nothing to worry about. It makes a girl feel good that you are initiating things.. and like anonymous said.. girls do try to seem not so clingy.

Also, if she is quick to respond or gives long responses I'm sure you are fine :)

• Yes I know all that is good and well I guess I just wanna feel that too I'm always thinking about her I just like to know how she's doing and how her day is going I guess it would just feel nice to know that she's thinking about me too.

What Girls Said 3

• Not a bad sign, some girls don't like to text that's often cause they don't wanna come off too clingy, but they really would rather text you all the time

• I can understand that but should I be the one whose always annunciating the conversation I have thought about having her text me instead just to see how long it would it take.

• if she never texts you first then def don't text her and see how long it will take before she texts you

• no its not.

• Definatley not a bad sign! It means she doesn't want to come off too clingy to you and probly enjoys you txting her first cus it shows her you like to talk to her and want to! I wouldn't read into it unless she starts losing interest with her texts and never texts you first! Hope this helps!

• Well a good majority of the time its me texting her first but I know she's pretty busy so I just like to check in and see how her day is going what do you mean by replying with long texts I think when where together our conversations our much better than us texting each other.

• ? What? I never said long texts I said if she starts losing interest with her texts it could be a bad thing and I usually never text the guy first I like it when thy do

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's a bad sign. It's telling her you're a needy and clingy little boy. Not attractive.

• its a bad sign. she got you where she wants you. or maybe she doesn't even care..

• oh man I hope no one takes your advice seriously its a joke lmao

• sad, but the truth hurts doesn't it? can't face reality sometimes ay?