Would you date a litterbug?

I refuse to. I believe it exposes a sea of other deep rooted issues in a person. I'm sticking to my guns.

(We're talking about avoidable littering)

I've noticed there is less littering amongst people from Canada, central and northern europe. The parents not only beat that moral into them, but you get your ass fined off. Switzerland= fine, possible arrest and being told off by any resident.
Worst scene in I saw in USA: giant whale of a woman (min 300 lb)with full tats, in a bikini, leaves all her garbage all over a beautifull beach (trashcan 4 meters away). And no one local seemed to care. Really shows a level of class...

Most Helpful Guy

• Good point... disrespect for so many things... the environmental, other people, laws...

What Guys Said 4

• Absolutely not. I mean, I don't like smoking, either, but you're right, throwing away trash like that is deplorable.

And it seems to be that the most disgusting people have the most disgusting habits.

Were you asking in general? You weren't dating someone and broke up over this?

• i guess I'm out of the question then?

• What do you mean by litterbug? Throws garbage outside on the ground constantly? Is really messy?

• Teehee... Pardon me while I laugh my ass off... OK , I'm good now. Yes,I would date a litterbug.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, if they can't respect the place that allows them to live, why would they respect you?