Would you date a guy with a baby face?

For most of my life, I have always looked a lot younger than I actually was. It's in my genes. My parents are both in their 40's and 50's and look like they're in their early 20's! It's insane! I look about 2-4 years younger, so most people assume I am 14-16 initially (I'm 18).

Would you date a guy like this? Or would it make you feel to weird. (Please be honest, I can handle the truth.)

Most Helpful Girl

• What a silly question. Of course girls would date you, regardless of your baby face. Why wouldn't they? Ok, so you look younger than you are. Big deal? It's not liek you actually are 10 years younger than you look, so it's irrelevant. Baby faces are awesome. Besides, you'll keep your looks longer than a lot of guys, provided you stay healthy. What a gift to look so much younger - one day, you'll be really thankful for it.

• I was just worried they might feel weird. I don't just look young, I SOUND young as well. Think Ralph Macchio from the Karate Kid.

• You mean, would I date Brad Pitt? Absolutely! :)

What Girls Said 38

• No.

Too weird.

While most 18 years old guys have no problem dating actual 12 - 16 year old girls most women don't date guys that are younger than them or look younger.

Why do you think cougars are a new trend?

And in most non cougar cases the younger man was actively and persistently pursuing the older woman.

Sorry but just do like most 18 year old guys date a girl 12 - 16 years old.

• No thanks! 17 is the minimum for me. Thanks for being honest. Too many girls just say what a guy wants to hear, kind of makes asking pointless sometimes.

• This girl's actually 100% correct...

The whole thought process of teen sex being immoral, is indeed false.

Men are programmed to be attracted to healthy girls capable of birth.. And many girls are capable of that at 14.

• yea but boys can't have babys and aren't we talking about girls liking boys ?x

• If you are worried about it, you should try growing a beard (don't let it get really scraggly though). I know a guy who looks pretty young, but he grew a beard and now is mistaken for being a college graduate. You also could date younger looking females.

However, I probably wouldn't have a big deal with it if I really found his personality attractive.

• That's part of the problem. I have no facial hair at all =(. Surprisingly, that is more of a plus than a minus. Combined with the baby face however, and I have no way of looking older. That's why I was getting a little worried. Based off of the responses though, I am feeling better.

• Yeah, it's not a big deal. It's one of those things where you fix it if you can but don't even worry if you can't.

Don't even worry about it :)

• It depends, I honestly like guys with baby faces because they look sweeter and innocent, I don't go after guys who are the "bad boys" so therefore guys who look sweeter are gonna catch my eye... It just depends on what kind of girl your talking about and who you'd like to date...

• Although I'm sure that having that gene will be a blessing years from now, right now unfortunately I can see it not being the best thing. I personally wouldn't date someone who looked much younger than me. I would feel awkward but if I got to know him beforehand and genuinely liked him as a person then of course I could probably look past it.

• yes, definately. I'm also a baby face, I look 16 and I'm 22, and I tend to fall for guys who are cuter rather than hot or sexy and to me baby faces are cute. In fact a guy that works at a bar I go to has a baby face and I think he is just the cutest thing ever and my friends make fun of me because he is so stereotypically the type of guy I go for.

• I have dated baby faced men. I love the young look! :) I mean if you were my age but looked like you're 20, f*** that's hot! :D

• Yes. Its cute but not hot. Some girls prefer guys to have at least some facial hair or signs of facial hair, others not so much. I prefer guys without facial hair on their upper lip or a beard.

• I probably would.

• Yes.

• Not all girls are that superficial and would consider your having a baby face as a reason to date you or not. A girl who doesn't care about how old or young you look but about how you treat her is the girl who's worth your time. But to really answer your question: yes, I would, if I get along really well with him.

• Sure. I know how you feel, everyone I meet thinks I'm still in high school.

• Be honest? Okay.

I'd have no problem with that. Having a baby face wouldn't make someone any less attractive, in my opinion. So sure, I'd date a guy like that, especailly if he was mature and acted his actual age. :)

• I prefer older, more mature looking guys, but baby faces are cute on many guys, and complemented with a nice personality, it's not really something that would bother me.

• Hello

Hello Dear,

My name is happiness I saw your profile today and became interested in you and I want you to contact me back through my private email here(happiness.nelson@yahoo.com)so that I can give you my photo for you to know whom I am,

and remember that distance or color doesn't matter, but love matters

allot in life,am waiting for your urgently reply.

happiness.

• I'm going out with a guy that supposedly looks like he's in second year! XD (14/15 years old) He's almost 17, but he looks like such a cutie pie. He can be hot too though, despite the cute face, so yeah I'd totally date a guy that looked younger. That also means advantages as you get older too. :)

• Yeah as long That he isn't much younger than me, why not?

I really don't want a guy That looks like My dad...

Its going to be great when You are 30 and still look like 22...

That happens in My family too, and I love it specially now That I feel old

• of course =) my boyfriend now is 22 and looks 17-18

• i was talking about this to some of my girlfriends this week because the guy I am dating has a baby face! plus my friend's husband is 31 but looks like 19! so yes you will find someone!

• Yuup I've seen lots if cuute guys like that

• My boyfriend has a baby face :D He looks at least 5 years younger.

• I love baby faces (:

• Aww, you are so young innocent, you look so cute, I just want to pinch your cheeks! :P Haha To answer your q, I don't really know tbh.

• yes,I see no problem in it. I am 24 but most people say I look 12. So, I understand.

• Sure. If he was a nice guy why not?

• sure, why not

• noo

• Why not?

• i won't. sorry but it's kinda awkward especially when people ask you; so how old are you?

• Hell to the yes! :) It's better than having a rapidly aging face

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 11

• When you are 27+, you will really enjoy looking younger.

Have you seen Sheldon in The Big Bang Theory? He is 38. In that age, looking younger is a godsend.

• i think they would like it you will get a girl that will also look young good for you man count your blessings

• DUDE! I feel your pain. I'm 22 with a chizzled baby face. I'm finally losing some weight, and getting a distinctive face. I was at my cousins graduation, and all his friends were asking what year I was graduating highschool. It has its benefits for me cause I will be able to fit in easier at a college campus when I go in the fall.

• Looks aren't something you can change easily, your personality is the next best thing you can count on. How about going for someone out of your racial background? Many people have trouble recognizing the age difference between ethnicities, just be sure it doesn't make you look younger.

• enjoy looking young my friend, you will reap the benefits one day. I am doing now - aged 39, got a hot 18 year old gf!

• i guess they are lucky for getting compliments all the time

• I have a baby face too. Girls usually think I'm cute, not hot...so its kinda something you need to work around. The kind of clothes you wear and the amount of facial hair you have should help you look older

• No ha

(try not to laugh when you see this)

• Girls will have nothing to do with you if you are baby faced. Experience and wisdom (of the fact) guide me...

• im the same way. I looked like a little girl my first year of high school ha ha cause I have feminine features and was really skinny. then I started working out. now I'm jacked with a cute face and girls love it. your body produces hormones when you workout with weights, it will make you more masculine.

• Nope. You're f***ed.