Guys, what's your taken on Eskimo kissing?

After my guy and I were making out, he pulled away, stared into my eyes and gave me an eskimo kiss.

cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls will say cute, adorable, 'what a lovely guy'...

Any lad with a brain could use this, as I have done... eskimo kisses are WEAPONS! ;) ! The cruelest of men can 'hide' behind an eskimo kiss. Loving, caring, 'sweetest of gestures'... minimul effort, a trained monkey could eskimo kiss. BEWARE!

• lol yes because eskimo kisses could lead to lower eskimo kisses...beware indeed

• I've no objection to lower kisses, I prefer them, 'low kisses' usually lead onto 'more important' actions ;) hahaha

What Guys Said 2

• Do eskios really do this? Yes it iws sort of cute, although Ithink it' has become sort of a common 'trick' these days, not so spontenous or genuine.

• Do you like it? If not, talk about it. If you don't talk about it you likely will be on the receiving end

of more eskimos!

What Girls Said 1

• had to wiki that. cute as hell :p I do that with my little cousins all the time... never with a guy though. but I still think it's super cute. :)

• Do you have a cute nose? Either way, that's really weird. If you don't like it, talk about it. If not you'll likely be on the receiving end of more eskimo's!

• lol how is that weird?