Why do only ugly guys like me?

Not trying to be shallow or picky here, but when I say ugly, I mean they are ugly. Now that I think about it, they all have one thing in common, and that is they have very huge noses (my nose is tiny) among other features that make them very unattractive (i.e. clumsiness and lack of confidence). Maybe I sound too harsh here because I am very frustrated by this, and I get to reveal my true evil side on the internet, but people always tell me how nice and sweet I am, and I do act very kind to other people. I think they is why these guys end up liking me, but why is it them and not the decent-looking guys? Just decent. I don't like guys that are VERY attractive. Is it saying that I am not attractive at all so only ugly guys are attracted to me because then they'll have no competition? People tell me I am cute, and I don't like hearing that because I guess that means I am not pretty, but it doesn't mean I am ugly either does it?

I don't know what is worse. Having no guys like you, or having only ugly guys liking you? If it is the latter, am I doomed?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys who are not used to dealing with girls often take her being nice as a sign she is hitting on them cause in most causes girls are mean to ugly girls

• Argh, but I'm sure there are other girls who are nice to them too :S.

• ohh I don't doubt your right I'm sure there are several girls who are nice to them however those girls could be less than attractive themselves. every guy no matter how ugly dreams of having a pretty girl on his arm. so those girls that are nice could be considered too ugly for them, already rejected them or they are doing the same to them as you at the same time.

What Guys Said 7

• LOL, I dunno. Probably just luck of the draw, I don't think it any reflection on your looks. Probably your kindred nature makes you more accessible to guys who would have been made to feel inferior due to their looks and attitude, as such, feel your kindness rare and approachable, like.

• I'm not even gonna read the rest of your question - I'm just going to leave you with ANOTHER question:

Why do you care if only ugly guys like you? JUST IGNORE IT AND GO CHASE AFTER THE HANDSOME ONES! GEEZ!

• Maybe you should read the rest of my question because the answer to your ANOTHER question for me is in there.

• before they are able to start liking them. Since they're attraction is more based on personality, until the guy actually comes up to them and lets the girl know what he is like, she won't know if she likes him or not. She may like how he looks, but that doesn't mean as much to girls as it does to guys.

• If I don't like them and they like me, I'll feel guilty as if I am leading them on or something when I didn't even have such intentions. I cannot simply move on if his friend kept bugging me about how we should get together, or in another guy, if he kept trying to touch me. But that's not even my question. I do approach guys that I like. But they don't like me, and only these ugly guys do.

• You are being shallow, but everyone is. Think about how you behave, you might be giving these guys what they think are indications that you're interested in them such as smiling at them, or hugging them if you already know them.

• I think about it all the time, and I never hug them because I am always worried about giving them the wrong signal. Somehow they still get the wrong signal. I do smile a lot though, but I smile a lot to everyone as I am a smiley person, doesn't mean I like them. And if smiling alone works, then what about the decent-looking ones who don't like me? I treat everyone the same way! even my crushes...

• Just because a guy doesn't have a feature of your royal preference does not make them internationally ugly, they are just people your not attracted to...However, you are very close to land on a player with a small nose lol very soon.

So again, I don't belive there is such thing as ugly people just people your not attracted to.

• You don't believe there is such a thing as ugly people, so you think every single girl is pretty. No, there are ugly girls too, just as there are ugly guys. You don't need a royal preference to know whether an appearance is ugly or not. If the person has a face that is completely off from the rest of the population, they are ugly. Or if they look somewhat OK, but they smell terrible or are incredibly immature, they are also ugly.

• OOoo, ha ha (question asker call me ugly all you want I?m too high to care), your the 1 who said "he isn't even that good looking?, therefore, by ?your? own words he is ugly right?... I tell you what you are ugly only because he is not interested in you do you accept? (my 1st comment was enough 4 you but you kept going cos you are arrogant) (And to iceland beautiful princess - I speak my mind & I try to be friendly but some people get angry cos I don't accept their ways)

• there should be commas in my writing the site removed them for some reason!

but ye relax man.

• cute is great, let me give you an example , Gemma Arterton is cute , megan fox is hot but men would prefer gemma, as for the ugly guys , I had the same problem with ugly girls, I'm not the hottest guy out there but you know, it turns out it was because I was nice to them and they get mixed signals, just be upfront with them and the problem is solved here is my facebook username I'm a pretty decent guy ,"fakhri.dean.zouari", oh I have a perfect nose :p

• I suppose, but being upfront is not that simple because they lack confidence so they don't actually tell me, but they do things like telling their friends, who kept on urging me to be with him, or they do the whole "subtle" things like touching me, kept trying to talk to me even when I tried to leave, etc. It's so annoying. The guy that I actually like probably likes another girl, and well, I guess they look good tgh. But still, I rather not have anyone like me than having these guys like me!

• Pic or gtfo

• no you gtfo. If I were stunning/hot/etc I wouldn't be on here and probably dating many shallow guys already, and then coming on to whine about how shallow they were. But no, I am just asking for a decent guy. Decent, as in not ugly, will do. Decent with a good personality or an average guy. That is all I am asking for. why is that so difficult? One of them smelled so bad too. The other was like a little boy. Another one likes to show off by drinking lots. They are far from decent.

• Ugly guys like me?

What Girls Said 5

• You say "I don't like guys that are VERY attractive." why not? I thought you say you don't like ugly guys ! What do you refer guys that are attractive then? It seems you think every guy is ugly. That is why you're alone because your judging them from the outlook . Honestly I think you are being shallow. When you like a decent guy he probably think you are ugly. So you should think twice before you judge and say something because decent guys that you think are decent might think your ugly as well.

• VERY attractive guys would be ones like Tom Felton, or Orlando Bloom as legolas. They are too attractive. I am attracted to guys who are not materialistic and enjoy a very simple life, and easy going with some sense of humor. It's more about what they value than their looks, so by decent, it can be any guy that have two eyes, a nose, a mouth, etc. But when I say ugly, think of the ugliest guy you have ever met. They are not that common tbh, but it is always them that end up liking me.

• I respect your opinion they are handsome but aren't my type. Just don't judge too much from the outlook because when it comes to their personality that is when guys can be or makes them more attractive. Honestly I like a guy that goes to my church I don't think his really attractive but who is in person the whole him makes him attractive.

• Hahaha lol. I get you, u just want someone whoz just plain and OK. Not an incredibly ugly person. I'm actually in the exact same situation.! U feel like ugly people should stay in the corner with other ugly people, where they can hit on each other.

• Well everyone generally goes for people a few notches above them exp guys. This could explain why you feel only 'ugly' guys like you. It's rare that people are equal matches in the looks department. Generally speaking, when I look around I find that between couples (excluding middle aged ones) the girl is better looking than the guy. Obviously this is not always the case. I would say it's prob worse to have NO guys like you. I don't really think your being shallow, there is really no reason you should settle for less, but in saying that don't disregard someone's personality.

• This is kind of comforting, thanks. I honestly don't mind settling for less, because I am not perfect myself. And I look at everything too, and in addition to appearance, their personalities are not very good too. Typing the original post made realize what I don't like about their nose in terms of appearance. Typing here made me realize that personality-wise, I don't like them because they are very immature, in very different ways too. Relationship is frustrating.

• Marciano1

7 hours ago

Just because a guy doesn't have a feature of your royal preference does not make them internationally ugly, they are just people your not attracted to...However, you are very close to land on a player with a small nose lol very soon.

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WITH HIS STATEMENT. THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING BEFORE TOO.

EVEN IF SOMEONE WAS 6 FOOT AND HAD A HALF NOSE WHAT IS IT TO BE SCARED OF? SO YOU RATHER DATE SOMEONE HANDSOME , BUT THINK AGAIN MISSY WHEN YOU RIP OFF THEIR SKIN IT'S A DIFFERENT PERSON, SO JUDGE OUTSIDE LOOKS, TUE BEAUTY IS FIRST FROM THE INSIDE THEN OUTSIDE, THAT'S WHAT ALL MATTERS.

• SO DON'T JUDGE OUTSIDE LOOKS, TRUE BEAUTY IS FIRST LIES FROM THE INSIDE THEN OUTSIDE, THAT'S WHAT ALL MATTERS.

• Well, if they they are only handsome but are horrible persons, I wouldn't even consider dating them and just stay single. Yes I agree that beauty rooted inside, and I do believe that it can manifest to outside as well. But try being together with a guy whose face is full of lumps of flesh (as an exaggeration of ugly). Maybe you yourself won't get scared by it, but it will scare everyone else away as well. Outside look is def not as important as inner beauty, but you certainly can't disregard it.

• true. But still.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... we can't impose on them if they don't want to be with you then its not your problem anyway just let them because everyone has own preference so just be on yourself sometimes people don't notice us its bcoz they are too busy choosing so don't worry about it because in the right time you will find the right one ;) Personality is better than Looks :))

• I know what you mean.. It affects your confidence as you look int he mirror and wonder why the hell it happens.

I think its because like us. good looking men fear rejection and the fact they have to compete so to speak for the woman. So as were not ugly/boring they ignore us as they think we are high maintenence etc. Have you noticed how the good looking men go out with ugly women..

I can't for the life of me expain this. I wish I knew. Its the only question in life I don't get