Spooning on the first date?

There is a cut coming to see me and he light spend the night Because he lives an hour away.. Men what would you think of a girl that spooned with you on the first date? Spoon not sex just cuddle

Most Helpful Guy

• Tease

What Guys Said 2

• That would be a lot for me. I've never even cuddled so spooning on the first date would be crazy. I'd probably get a boner too and that would be weird. Regular cuddling would be good.

• I would be fine with it but the guy might think it is an invitation to something else.

• How do you make it clear there isn't going to be sex?

• Don't wear something too sexy. Are you good friends already? It would be more normal if you are. Also careful you might feel something stiff at night LOL. It is normal when guys are in intimate contact with a woman. Maybe just ask him do you mind if I lay next to you? Then when you guys are a bit more comfortable ask him if he wants to cuddle.

What Girls Said 2

• I think that too much in my opinion but I'm not going to judge since I've did it before. Whatever you are comfortable go for it. I really think spooning is personal and more for a lover.

• U think it is too much but you have done it? Hmmm.. But OK I see your point so should I just put hik on the couch since he lives an hour away and it might be late?

• Yes put him on the couch...now if you are comfortable with him and want to spoon with I would say go ahead. Don 't let him sleep on the same bed as you yet.

• im confused what is spooning