Would you date a daughter of a mafia boss?

If she's cute, smart, caring, nice, feminine, supportive etc, but her father is highly dangerous big mafia boss.

Just wondering lol

Yeah, I'd appreciate if you would also tell why "yes" and why "no".

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, I'm the type to play it safe. I don't like mixing up with people who can be a negative influence on me or get me into trouble.

What Girls Said 7

• Hell no! lol if it were reverse...ya know? I am not lesbian haha...but, if it were a guy..NO! That just calls out for danger and problems and I am aiming to work for the U.S government by next summer so that would be a no no! =]

• Warn me when they'll decide to blow up some other building(s) on their own soil, I'll warn my cousin NOT to visit that place.

• haha will do =]

• There's just too much of a chance of being killed for my taste... I'd say no.

• No, because I know what it's like and I refuse to go back to that sh*t.

• Mind sharing your experience?

• Most of the side of my father?s family is heavily involved with the Srpska Mafija and the Russkaya Mafiya, whilst a small percentage of my mother?s family are heavily involved with the Irish Mob and the Cosa Nostra. One of my friends also has close relatives in La Eme while another has close relatives in the Turkish Mafia.

• no, I'll be to scared :(

• depends , is this dude a animal or is this boss follow the rules/?

• No. If you hurt her, she'd have you killed

• Yeah! It would be fun XD

What Guys Said 13

• i don't think so

• Only if she makes me an offer I can't refuse..

• Hell no, what if you make her mad, she might put a hit out on you.

• Yeah, that's totally something I'd do.

I tend to go for girls who I KNOW I have no business being near.

• I'm gonna say yes, but it's scary to think that If I break her heart, her dad might put a bullet through mine...

• Yes.

• I'm not averse to a little danger. I'm pretty bored these days. Sure, maybe I'd become entrapped into the service of a violent criminal, but being able to have pretty much anything I want would be sweet. Plus, I am assuming the girl is smoking hot like Meadow Soprano.

• Yes, if I really like her, that way I can work up a network of contacts with some very powerful people.

• No because if I p*ss her off or hurt her on accident ...

• I did the Northern Irish equivalent, so...

• No way in hell.

• Because I don't want to eventually get whacked, duh.

• Sure.

• yes, but I'd buy a gun first.

• No