Girl is mad because I didn't kiss her?

Well apparently after the date last night I was supposed to kiss her and now she is posting statuses on fb like "I'm going to work to improve on my appearance this summer" and "money doesn't mean anything...its love that counts".

Most Helpful Girl

• Did she tell you she was expecting you to kiss her? Just tell her you were trying to be a gentleman and take things slowly ,she might of been waiting for the kiss to come all night and was a bit disapointed that it never came...however her fb status could have nothing to do with it. She shouldn't make to much of a big deal of this.

What Girls Said 3

• if she wanted a kiss she should have kissed you. its a bit dramatic to be upset & passive at the same time. lame.

• It's common. Too common.

• haha it is very annoying isn't it

• How do you know she's mad? Her FB statuses don't say that...or was it something additional she said? Are you going on a second date?

• It might be a not so good sign if she's willing to go faster than you are. Might want to rethink how much experience she's had

What Guys Said 1

• Just be glad she isn't calling you gay. Chicks are weird, you need to make a move with them or they get pissy.

• lol not all of them.

• no ones arguing with you, as far as what you should do for you. my objection was you stereotyping women into getting pissed or getting kissed.

As I said I do not like dates , so its likely I have an entirely different outlook on these things than you do. I am not saying your experience is false. Your experience does not speak for the whole world. Obviously you know that is the case. I do not need to tell you that. Why not just say women you have been with. Not all women. Speak on what you know.

• I see your point.