Guys: Forehead kisses? (girls answer too)

I've heard many different things about what it means to kiss someone of the forehead. Some are really cheesy and others make sense. Some say it's the most "endearing" kiss you can give someone.

My question is when do you kiss a girl on their forehead and what does this person mean to you. Does it really mean you care or is it just another kiss you would give anyone?

(Please spare me the bad breath answers)

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• well the forehead kiss symbolizes I care about you or you worry me too much, or you need to relax. ( Maybe sometimes all of the above.) Most of my girl friends, (not lovers lol) like the idea of me hugging them sometimes accidentally I would kiss the top of their head. I used to do this to my sister and then somehow it spread to my friends as well. I mean nothing by it, I don't or try to flirt or anything, just I think its a way of showing much I care as a friend for another friend. I think people should do this among friends who they have been friends with for more then 2 years or something.

What Guys Said 2

• I kiss my wife on the forehead all the time... of course, she's almost a foot shorter than me, lol. I guess I do it as an endearment. I can't say I'd give that kiss to just anyone... but maybe a mother/father to a child, or something like that.

• In short it means I care. It's usually not associated with romantic feelings, or lust, but just simply caring. Often it can mean "don't worry" or "feel better" or "I'm here for you" but I can't really seeing it mean "I want you" or "I think you're cute/hot."

What Girls Said 3

• Depends on the guy:

most = nothing

some = a slow style of flirting (make the girl feel comfortable & safe)

few = I care

• It means "we're friends"

• Briefly, it means "I care".