What do girls think of "Good morning beautiful" texts?

I was thinking of sending this girl that I like a "Good morning beautiful. Hope you have a good day" text. I know that she is interested in me and I like her too. We have been talking for a few weeks and she has agreed to going on a date with me this weekend. Would this be ok? And what do girls think of it?

Just thought I'd update everyone. Sent t this morning and haven't heard anything back yet. I know she had class this morning for a few hours so we''l see if she responds later or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that'd make my week...

• Haha OK thanks. That's what I was thinking.

What Girls Said 10

• Yep, good morning texts are nice, but 'good morning beautiful'? ...not so much, because it's unoriginal.

But this is just my personal opinion.

As you can see all the other girls find it charming, so if she's someone who'll fall for that, then you should send it...

=)

• Aw I love those kind of texts ! Go for it! Its a nice compliment for someone to call her beautiful. It might even show her that your interested!

• Totally go for it! That is so sweet!

• Corny, retarded, meaningless to me etc etc.

• I think its really sweet...

and you'll be sure that she'll be thinking about you all day :)

• I would like that ^^ Sounds sweet. X) Good luck!

• Girls love it!

• i think she would love it. my boyfriend send me good morning texts all the time and they always make my day. if I were you I would go for it (:

• really sweet :)

• Ok thanks.

• She hasn't responded yet after like 3 hours. What should I think? I know she was busy this morning with class but I know she's done with it now.

• I love waking up to "good morning" texts.. they're the best :).. you should do it

What Guys Said 3

• If your in a relationship/dating its great. But if you haven't even gone out yet then I would be wary of sending those kinds of texts. I'd hold out on that for now.

• Ok thanks man. I'll take that into consideration.

• Good morning texts from someone you like are the best.

• Even girls that say they don't like the text itself, would like it if it was their crush sending it. Its not so much about the words, its about whos writing them. So, if you're her crush, she'll like it, even if the text is unoriginal (it kinda is) or corny. All she needs if she likes you is a daily reassurance that you like her, so morning texts are all good. Just don't over do it. One per week is fine, with a different phrase.