My boyfriend starts laughing when we kiss. he says the way I kiss is cute. I don't believe him. help please.

He avoids kissing me. he will just give me one kiss on the lips and that's all but I know he loves me. Whats the matter with him? he has made me paranoid and no, I don't have bad breath. any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about it-my boyfriend laughs too when we kiss!, and is not into french kissing- he only wants to kiss me once on the lips too- some men are just like that- It is a shy thing, believe me!!

What Guys Said 2

• Almost exactly the way you wrote that is almost exactly the question you need to ask him directly. If he can't answer you honestly you have bigger problems than not being kissed. If he refuses to talk about it then that's a refusal to communicate, somethings either bothering him enough to not talk to you about it, or he thinks the way you kiss is cute;)

• KICK HIM IN THE BALLS! er... I mean. Take the initiative.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I think maybe you should like be more aggressive and don't let him kiss you kiss him with passion and make him want you but not like in a dirty way but make him feel like he doesn't want to stop.