Ever thought of dating someone who was born on the same day as yourself?

What would your thoughts be on dating someone who was born on the same day as you. Or to go a step further, same day and the same year. I don't mean whether or not you are for it or against it.

But rather, think it would be cool to date someone born on the same day as yourself, or maybe think it would be really weird. Possibly even hate it for whatever reason. Maybe you want your birthday to be special and you for whatever reason can't find it to be special because he shares it with you. I don't know how that would make sense, but just throwing examples out there.

So, yeah, have you ever wondered what it would be like to date someone born on the same day as you.

From a womans perspective thinking about the "stereotypical" man. At least he won't ever forget your birthday. And if he does, and remembers that its his birthday, all the more reason to get upset.

Yes or no, on whether or not you like it, and what are your reasons for picking either yes or no?

Also, if you care. Obviously clearly up to you, but when were you born? I ask this because, I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think its cool when I find a person I share a birthday with.

But in order for me to actually ask this of you, it would be only appropriate if I put mine down. And if you do want to put the day, but not the year. then do that as well. Even though if your age is visible to us we can do the math...

I was born on May 17th of '91

Most Helpful Girl

• I did :) the cool thing about it was that our birthday was the 29th of February (leap year). Same year and everything haha

• hahah now that is so cool.. Well unless he is at least 4 years older or younger than you. At least. he would have to be on the same year. But yeah. that is really cool. :)

What did you guys do for birthdays? (assuming you guys spent one while together)

• In a way it does make more sense. Day is smaller than month, month is smaller than year.

But saying, like use my birthday. Saying 17th of May, is wordy. Where as, May 17th flows off the tongue easier and faster. And there is no arguing that fact. It may sound weird because you aren't used to it, but it does flow much easier. And that is how why on paper we write month day then year. Because we say it that way. Why we say 4th of July like that. Is beyond me, Because we're crazy Americans hahaha.

• yeah, 4th of July is our independence day, but the reason for why it is said different is definitely beyond me..

What Girls Said 5

• I didn't read this just looked at the question and yeah that would be pretty cool. Double birthday party heck yeah.

• I think it would be very sweet cause you could celebrate it together which would make it more special. I have a cousin that was born on the same day and year as me but that wouldn't work out so I have yet to find someone with my birthday. I was born on the day that Princess Diana got married so I am happy with that since she is someone I love and respect very much.

• Ah. well, I had to look her up.. I was 6 when she passed. But you were 16, so I can easily see how you feel the way you do. Not sure where you are from, but if you are from Wales that would make perfect sense. And that would be pretty amazing to have that kind of connection with someone who you respected so much! :)

• I was born somewhere else but my parents moved to Wales when I was 6 months old so I lived there for 3 years until I came to the states. My mom loved Princess Diana too and she gave birth to me while watching the wedding on tv. She was an amazing person and I love that I was born on her wedding day. She truly was a princess in my eyes and she had a heart of gold.

• Such an incredible story!

• No but my boyfriend's birthday is in the same month as mine.

• Yes. I would be a Blast in a Glass. :D

• well my MIL birthday is 9/16 and my FIL birthday is 10/16!

My hubby and I are only about 2 weeks apart in birthdays! mine is 9/23 and his is 10/5

• thats actually kind of crazy. your in laws are a month apart and then you and your husband are in-between that... One of my brothers birthday is 9/16.. and my cousins and my late father (not blood related) are born on the same day. 7/26. and then my aunt, my uncle, (her biological brother) and my grandma. in that order. 3/4 3/5 3/6

What Guys Said 5

• I met a girl that born a day before me, but I know girl who has the same birthday with me unfortunately she's 10 :(

• That sucks

I think I know 5 people with the same birthday as me. Two of them were born the same year as me.

• haha nice.

• well I am speaking of people born on my birthday altogether. I've only met one girl who was born on the same day as me, and she was my teacher who is exactly 30 years older. So, not as nice lol. Still waiting to meet a girl around my age.. born on the same day.

• check out this site: ourbirthday.info

• My first and only girlfriend had the exact same birthday as me.

Don't do it, no matter how sweet you think it will be.

I can never enjoy another birthday again having been burned, and having dumped her.

• i was born on the 30 of June 1994, I think it would be totally awesome 2 date someone on the same birthday as me, also the same year but I think it would be even better if it was all that plus the same day as the wedding lol

• hahah I have thought about that as well. Dating a girl born on the same day as me, and then marrying her on our birthday. lol

• just to add to that I think it would even better if when me and the woman had kids and for the kids to be born on the same day as well

• I don't know any girl who was born on the same day as me...my cousin was born 10 days later lol ...that's the closest lol...can't date my sister though...but I would like to date a girl who's born on the same day as me ...that would be great !