Miss your sexy ass, now what?

So I was texting my girlfriend of just over a year and for the past couple of weeks we Haven't seen each other every time I text her when she is free she says ill get back to you and never does or just says she can't make it on such and such a day and doesn't suggest an alternative. We normally see each other about once a week and I don't understand what is going on. When I text her she gets back to me and we flirt a bit, today I was texting her and I was getting instant replys but then I sent a text " I miss your sexy ass when you next free" and in the past 6 hours she still hasn't got back to me. what's going on?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know what's going on as far as the specific details of your relationship, though if you call her a girlfriend and only see her once in a blue moon, I am assuming the two of you live a distance away. Texting isn't enough to maintain a relationship, and I have no idea how often you text though I imagine that, combined with how often you pick up the phone for real, see her in person, etc. all play a role here. Girls like to feel desired and a priority to you, if you aren't making her feel that consistently, it's quite possible she has lost interest. Judging from her responses (or lack thereof), she's not feeling it anymore. As I don't know any more about the situation I can't speculate, but her responses suggest she isn't interested. Any woman who was interested in a man would take the opportunities to connect with him frequently and vice versa. The tone of your text, i.e. "I miss your... when are you free" sounds like you are only interested in sex and perhaps she is interested in something more meaningful with someone and isn't going to get it in this situation (or with someone who isn't around much). If this girl means anything to you, make her feel prioritized, cared about, be there for her, and find a way to see her more often (only if you truly care. If you are just playing her, let her go). From the sound of it, she's moving forward with herself either way.

• we haven't had sex yet although we are both 20. I tell her how amazing she is and how she is beautiful and I would spend every day with her if she would let me but she never seems to be able to make the time for me.

What Guys Said 0