She never initiates and rarely asks questions about me? What is this?

I talk with this girl online. We went to "date parties" together. I've been to two of them with her, she asked me, and I asked her. We actually... Show More

f*** it

Most Helpful Opinion

• When there is nothing there. Top Signs

• Never initiates calls or texts –when does always general like “where are you guys” or “I need some information” - nothing to say hello now and again

• Never makes or accepts plans for lunch or anything else

• Avoids contact where in past was always around

• When does talk its always about self or asks advise on projects nothing about your life

• Never wants to be alone with you

• When or if responds to text or calls – takes very long and is very brief. 4 word sentences or 30 second call and states needs to go

• You offer small gifts every now and again as a friendly “just thinking about them”, they never do

• They set rules when you can call or text them

• They say nothing of value – like “ hope all is well”, “awesome dude”, “was just thinking of you”, or “Thanks for that”, never leading into a conversation

• They break plans without suggesting an alternate date like “no, sorry I have plans” when asking to set them

Most people who want to have no friendship or anything else will show most of the above signs. Just Move on to another that gives back to you as what you put into it. It’s a two way street.

As a suggestion, delete the persons number from your phone book as to avoid a hunger to reach out to them. If they want to speak to you, they will initiate contact. And if they ever do contact you, follow their conversation. If they write a 3 word conversation you do the same and only reply once or twice then just stop.

We have all Been there! Go out with some Dignity and Respect! A person must understand reality, and not what they perceive it to be.

• More more bullet point to add .. If they don’t know how to answer something they avoid the question all together rather than discussing it like it was never asked..