How do you feel about dating a virgin?

I am 23 and still a virgin. I recently started seeing someone several years older than me. Does it bother older men to find out they are dating a virgin?I am not waiting for marriage or anything. It just hasn't really come up in any of the relationships I have been in and the one person I wanted to sleep with broke my heart before it happened. And now that I have waited so long. It kind of scares me. Mostly I am scared of how he will react. If I do decide to sleep with this guy I don't want him to feel pressured because I have waited so long and now I am choosing to sleep with him. I want to have sex. I am just scared because of my lack of experience at this age. Are older men okay with dating a virgin? Would they prefer someone with experience? I don't event know how to tell a guy I am a virgin. Surprisingly it has never been brought up!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It shouldn't bother him at all! He will probably be ecstatic actually cause at your age for a female that is really a rarity! Don't worry about all the details just let what happens happen the more you worry the more stressed you are going to be when you do the deed! Just relax and enjoy the moment when you get there! In general most guys love knowing that they are dating a virgin cause that means that you haven't been with any other guy before! It's a very good thing! I wouldn't stress over it hun!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm totally okay with it. It's the girl that I like, not her viginity status.

• Most men would be overjoyed to have a virgin. Personally, I would feel very pressured. The reason being that you may define your whole sexual future off that first experience. If he is not good in bed or it is an unpleasant experience for you then you may base all your future sexual experiences off that first time. I hope you follow what I am saying. Best I can tell you is to let him know its your first time and don't put to much pressure on yourself or him. Relax and enjoy it.

• Even though the older you get, the stranger it feels to be dating a virgin, but you aren't even that old. Guys should find it cool that you are virgin and as said before, guys seem to have a thing for virgins.And look on the good side. Your first time, might well be the best.

• If anything, guys are so proud to break a virgin, so I don't see why this guy will be bothered. Anyway, experience will come even if you started to have sex at 30 years old. Don't worry too much about being a virgin, cause if anything, I think the guy will be honored to do the honors and break you in! :)

What Girls Said 2

• Go you honestly where I live in ireland all the girls that are 13 are having sex the whole time with everyone and anyone and there not trouble makers or anything there just rich pretty sluts!! Any guy be lucky to get a virgin now days !! go you!! x

• Girl, it would not bother him at all... they would actually feel very good about it... I mean common Virgins, there are a few... and actually some would like it because they feel that they will teach you. I am 24 and I am virgin ... a guy one time asked me for sex and when I told him I was not that experienced, he said that he would like to teach me some....I did not say I was a virgin just that I was not experienced, but I think that have I told him before I was a virgin, he would not even have asked me that way, I think. anyways, guys will appreciate a virgin so be proud of being one of us...

• I'm very proud that I'm a virgin, and it doesn't bother me in the least that I am one of you. btw, I'm 23.

• I wouldn't worry about it at all. I think that's really good. at 19 I was no longer a virgin the guy I was with already had sex he was great about it we are still off and on I only been with one guy I am not a slut.Take your time and enjoy it when it happens.