She just abruptly end the conversation. What did I just do?

There's this girl, she was my college friend, I haven't really talked to her after graduating. Few months ago I asked her phone number through Facebook on her birthday. I didn't contact her. Today I sms her wishing merry Christmas, she replied but I fell asleep so I didn't reply. She sms me the 2nd time asking where I got her number. I explained to her but said that I always forgot to contact her (I just woke up so I didn't really know what I was doing). She replied again but she just abruptly end the conversation like "oh okay, have fun then". Do you think she's mad?

Most Helpful Girl

• She def doesn't seem too happy to hear from you. there doesn't have to even be a reason that's just plain and simple.

• the first time she replied she gave a smiley and was laughing but then she suddenly gone cold like that

What Girls Said 2

• just reply with and ask her how she has been and start a casual conversation with her?

• yes

What Guys Said 3

• I've had this experience before.. Girls that abruptly end conversations, aren't interested.And even if they are, they aren't worth it for being so rude.

Other than that, I think you should move on..

• luckily I'm not interested in her.. just that I find it baffling and like you said, a bit rude. We've been good friends which is why I'm a bit bothered if she's mad

• Yeah, a total *****. I might delete #s for people I haven't talked to for a year, but I'm not gonna do that to someone I haven't seen for a while.. Or if I did, I'd apologize to them asap.

• may be...and if you really want her so do your best to call her time to time or just ask out if you want to...

• Why don't you just call her up instead of texting her instead?