How old were you when you had your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

just wondering..what age to you think is normal to start dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• i had one when I was 17.. lasted a couple months short of a yr.. hated it because it was online.. we never saw each other.. plus I wasn't technically allowed to "date" so it was super on the DL and I had tons of pressure abotu it.. now I'm in college and I'm trying to be patient for him.

What Guys Said 8

• I started dating 2 weeks ago ha ha :D

I'm 19 ...

it's when you are ready , and when you find someone worthy and willing of dating.

still don't have a girlfriend , but it'll come

and no -i'm not ugly lmao :D

• Right on you man, I'm 21 and still haven't found a worthy girl, doesn't mean we're ugly just patient :)

• I was 17 and honestly, looking back, I was probably too young for a serious relationship. Made a lot of bad decisions. I was lucky to come out of it OK I think :p

• First relationship was when I was almost 18...

• when start to think you are mature and single life

...***sucks***...

i was 18 and broke up with 2 until 19...

cheers to all singles!

• haven't had a girlfriend yet, but I'd say when you are either 16 or 17, hard to say

• First girlfriend was at 14. Lasted all of 2 weeks until I found out she was the most boring person on earth.

• 12 I guess?

First one that really *ahem* went places was when I was 17

• Never had a girlfriend because I'm not ready 4 commitment yet.

What Girls Said 11

• i was 12, good age 15 lol

• 6. His name was Carlos he was from latin America. I liked his smile his skin & his respectful nature. We broke up when his family went back home. I was 6 & 3/ 4 . I have not been in a relationship since. ;)

• My first serious relationship was when I was 17

• really?..did you felt weird that maybe your friends had boyfriend and you didn`t?

• no it didn't...because I did have a couple of boyfriends before but they only lasted a few days to a week and were when I was younger ( so I don't think they count). My friends also properly started going out with guys at 16/17 so it didn't feel weird or anything.

• 13 was my 'first boyfriend'.

15 was my first real boyfriend though.

• 12th birthday. "Normal" would be around 16

• 20

• My first boyfriend was when I was 15 going on 16

• Havent had a boyfriend yet but I thinku should start dating 16+

• I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 20. I think 16 is a good age. It can work sooner, but 16 is great because usually at that age people can drive and date like normal people.

• When you can spell DATING* correctly

• 12 ish (7th grade) was my first "boyfriend" but my first REAL boyfriend was when I was 14, a freshman in high school.