If you sent your crush sexy pictures of you and now regret it?

Would you say something to him or let it go. Even If he liked the pictures and said they were very nice, but looking back you still regret doing it. I want to tell him I don't usually do that, they weren't bad pictures, I was covered but I don't feel like I should have went that far to get his attention. The pictures are deleted so I'm not worried about that but I really like him and I just don't want him to think anything bad about me. It was a couple weeks ago, does saying something now seem a little random and desperate? I was thinking of saying " hey about those pictures, I don't want you to have the wrong idea about me because I don't usually do that and I always kind of liked you, sorry if its random but I felt like saying something" is that stupid? I don't know or do I just let it go? I'm 25 and he is 27.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I don't want you to have the wrong idea about me because I don't usually do that and I always kind of liked you, sorry if its random but I felt like saying something" I think its perfect, I would send it.

What Guys Said 3

• well I can't speak for all guys, but me and most of my friends don't think of messages like that as weird or too random at all. and honestly if you like this guy, you being honest with him can in no way hurt your situation.

i say send the message, worst case scenario you get a message saying "lol its cool, they were nice though!"

• That's why I send mine to strangers... :) just kidding... I am sorry if you are feeling uneasy...

• lol yea :/ would it be weird if I said that to him?

• lol yea :/ would it be weird if I said to him though?

• I doubt he thinks anything of it. Just let it go and he will handle it the right way. Unless he is an ass. You sound like a good person I doubt anyone would do that to you.

• I would let it go. Too late now. Live and learn.

What Girls Said 0