Girls do you sometimes send a sad face to see how the guy will react?

Well me and this girl like to tease each other a lot, and we were texting today. So I said something to her (it wasn't mean) but I was teasing her, and she replied with " :( " So of course I felt bad, so I told her I was kidding, and I said something nice after. I'm pretty sure she knew I was joking without me saying it. So girls do you sometimes put sad faces just to see if the guy will say sorry or that he was kidding? I do like this girl by the way.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, lol. I know I do that ;) It's how I know a guy actually cares about my feelings. Do you like this girl?

What Girls Said 5

• She was probably just playing along with you. I fake cry sometimes {in an obviously faking way, not in a trying to fool someone way} as a way of joking around.

• If I'm absolutely sure he is joking, then no. But if I'm unsure and what he said was hurtful in some way, then yes. And how the guy responds does seem to indicate whether he cares about my feelings or not.

• Note: I'd be sending the sad face because I am actually sad (or at least offended), not because I'm looking for a particular response.

• I'm not sure.. I usually put it as for jokes.. I don't pay much attention to emoticons.

• I do it to joke around sometimes, but I also use it if I am bummed. I don't just send it to see how a guy will react though. I'm sure some girls do.

• I don't but it obviously works.

What Guys Said 1

• bro wouldn't over think it not much you can do you already said whatever, just remember context is sometimes lost in text