Girls: If a guy you liked, sent you a blank text.. How would you react?

It could have been an accident or unintentional, but would you text back regardless?.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe a question mark to see wtf the person, regardless of who sent it, was talking about. has nothing to do with liking the guy.

What Girls Said 11

• I usually don't respond. It turns out that is he means to text anything and he noticed that text was blank, he would respond with what he intended.

• OMF I HATE BLACK TEXT's!

They drive me bonkers

• I would assume it was an accident. If anything, I may send an "?" or asking if he knew that was blank.

• Nope. No need too.

• y?

• How do you respond to a blank message? If it was an accident, he can text me back saying so or the message he was going to send in the first place.

• I wouldn't care. It's usually just unintentionally so there's nothing to worry about

• i probably wouldn't do anything

• o.O

• -----> ?

• I would probably send something like "? you just sent me a blank text?" or something

• i would def NOT respond because I would think that would come across as DESPARATE!lol

• A blank text is not the end of the world, you can text again and say "oops, my bad."

It's not a deal breaker and I'm not sure what you're worried about. If she's interested she'll play it off and joke about it.

What Guys Said 1

• He might have had someting important to say..reply to see if this was a malfunction or something.