Blind date tomorrow and I'm nervous!

So, tomorrow, I'm going on a blind date. A friend of mine set me up with a pretty cute guy. (Okay, so, it isn't completely blind. I've seen his... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• First off you need to ask yourself if you are truly ready to start dating again. Have you let go of the past or are you still letting it affect how you feel toward the opposite gender now? If you say yes to being ready to date again then you need to not let the past become the present. You have hopefully learned from the past to take it with you to the present and the future. Yes you have been hurt before, but who hasnt. You dusted yourself off each time. The advice I would give to you is just go be yourself, be confident and have fun. If there is a lot of pressure and nervousness do something low key like bowling, where you can have fun yet still be able to talk and get to know the other person. The other thing you could do is just act like its not even a date at all, just someone who wants to have some fun like you. This will take off a lot of pressure too. Good luck! Keep your head up and smile!