I really like her but she's out of my league.

She's one of the nicest girls I've known, but she's way out of my league, but I still can't get her out of my mind, is there ANYTHING I could do ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leagues don't exist. My boyfriend has been told I'm out of his league...i'm not exactly sure why. Ask her out, odds are she doesn't think she is better than you.

What Girls Said 3

• Haven't you've watched the movie " She's out of my league" anythings possible! Just talk to her and be yourself! Don't categorize yourself as lesser than her, be confident. You'll never know how she feels if you don't try. Good Luck!

• yeah, you can talk to her. you know, start by being her friend before asking her out. by the way, that about her being out of your leage...bull.

• Don't think someone is out of your league! that's crap. You don't know, maybe she likes people for who they are not how they look! :) go for it!

What Guys Said 4

• You only live once man... Go for it.

• She isn't a supermodel,just a girl

• Take a shot. She want a guy to sleep with too!

• then forget bout her. are you wussy ? grow some balls and ask her out.