He dumped me because he think I’m out of his league. how can I convince him that I don’t care?

I’m 22 and he is 27. He told me that I was too pretty and successful for him. He didn’t graduated from high school, and he work as a restaurant waiter, while I study to become a doctor, we dated for three months, and it was amazing because he is the most gentle and sweetest man I had ever seen, but he decided to dump me when he found out that a doctor of the hospital where I study, was hitting on me. It’s true that this doctor was very good looking, but he didn’t attract me, because I was in a relationship with my boyfriend, or as I say my ex boyfriend, because he decided to break up with me. I kept calling him, but he told me that he don’t want stop me, to grow. It’s true that I have to paye for us a lot of times when we go out together, and that’ bother
Him because he is older than me with five years. But he just want us to stay in touch so that he can refund me, my money. For me he is really admirable because I know that this is because of his past that couldn’t afford to go to college. He has to work very early in his life so that he can afford the bills for himself and his siblings, since his father leaved them, with his mother. He told me that I was out of his league, and I should go with the doctor that flirted with me. I kept telling him that I love him, deeply, and he know it’s true but he don’t want us to stay together. Now i am broken inside, because I think that maybe he never loved me if he leaved me just because of that. What can I do? Please I really need helpHe dumped me because he think I’m out of his league. how can I convince him that I don’t care?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately there is noth you can do than keep on working on it. The main problem i see is, that your success reminds him on his fails (it was actually not his mistake, he took life how it came) and he can't deal with it. There is nothing special you can do but just show him that you fight for the relationship with him and if u r lucky it works out. Dont be disapointed but life is hard and if you dont give up, the chance to bring all to an success is quite realistic.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's hard when someone you love doesn't feel good enough for you. Maybe if you told him you don't care about a person with money, you just want someone with a great personality, which he has. Tell him what a great guy he is and how the breaking up is affecting you. I don't think at all that he doesn't love, he just thinks you deserve better than him. If he does agree to get back with you, don't do as much stuff with money. You can have a picnic and it would still be a good date as long as you are together. I really hope this works out between you!