Should I go to this guy's house?

hi, this guy and I are really close friends but we are not dating met him on September 2011 in my class so he sits next to me. so the oter day we were speaking together and he told me he just bought a playstation 2 and a football cd for the game; knowing that I love video games so much.then he later propose to me to come and play it in his house, he is 17 and I am a girl 16 years old. so should I go? I mean will he try to do anything? please I need advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you should go, but I also don't think he would do anything, make an excuse to do it at a later date, this way you are not blowing him out, but it gives you time to think about it and decide wether you really want to be that sort of friend towards him, because its obvious he likes you, good luck,x

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe I'm just getting old, but I played video games as sort of a first date/encounter kind of thing with a girl I ended up dating for several months. I was way too nervous to even think about trying anything.

If you guys both like video games, you have something in common. Maybe, and perhaps I'm reachin' here, but maybe, he just wants to do something with you and isn't trying to make a move.

• if you don not like him or you like him but not love ,u know what I mean you should not go there . and you can easily find some excuses . maybe you should tell me more about us and him

• Do you like him?

What Girls Said 0