Why people believe dating leagues don't exist? I think it is farfetched and unrealistic?

I mean I really don't see a really good looking women going out with somebody that isn't just as attractive. I mean why would she have to settle for less? And even though I understand that looks its not everything, at the end of the day they do matter. As if attractive women didn't have standards or even worse they didn't have the ability to choose a guy among so many. I mean why would she choose the not so popular, not very attractive, not very smart and funny guy?

Also think about this way, why a girl who is so popular and sought after, would go out with a loner who the only thing he does of going out is to buy groceries?

Its like saying that everybody can be president or rich...we all know that is not really true. We have we become so idealistic and narcissist? Whatever happen to be more realistic?

I can go on and on about it, but you get the point.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's really stupid, of course, because that ugly guy might be one impressive mofo, a self made millionaire perhaps, while that pretty girl might be a Hooters waitress with nothing else to offer whatsoever. Hell, in a case like that you would expect *her* to try to impress *him*. But you rarely see that because looks are all that matters to many/most people and that's unlikely to change any time soon "Leagues" are merely a function of this ubiquitous superficiality.

So be better than most people and acknowledge that the idea of "leagues" reflects the most superficial and petty aspect of human relationships.

What Girls Said 4

• Good looking girls with confidence don't but insecure ones which is most of them would go out with someone less attractive... either because they don't know they can do better, or the fear of getting cheated on , or they're genuinely into personality first only etc.

But yeah a popular girl wouldn't necessarily go out with a loner but she may go out with someone out of her social circle. I went to a smart school so all my friends are Asian or nerdy etc. But I am not nor would anyone guess how smart I am, and I'd rather date out of my social circle haha

There's always exceptions but yeah sometimes it is common... though I've seen a LOT of good looking guys with uglier girls, so I don't know what the deal is

• what makes you think that good looking girls are insecure? They get complimented all the time!

• lol she didn't get surgery because she was insecure. she got surgery because the industry demanded that she needs to have bigger boobs, I really don't think she did it because she was insecured.

• watch interviews with her, she is deeply insecure, she even says so herself. Plus, insecurity is what leads to giving in to industry pressures anyway lol

• I totally feel like the exist and I think someone would be foolish to think otherwise. I see an attractive guy and the first thought in my head is "Wow. He is WAY out of my league."

But, I also think the idea of a "league" is more than just physical attractiveness. It should also cover intelligence, drive, and other things.

• Well the thing is people who are attractive have their own definition of what attractive is. Maybe they don't feel they're settling for less?

• I don't think so they are just as rational and human as you and me. I bet their concepts of beauty are not so different.

• Well I personally know some girls don't mind height.

• girls that don't mind height*

• you usually tend to date whatever you are...if you're a 7 you would usually be drawn to another 7.

What Guys Said 4

• I think I know what you mean, but I think you give attractive women too much credit. I'm always saying to myself, “Yeah I'm in a higher league than her.” Not because I'm good looking but because I'm a good catch, I have ambition, maturity, I'm pretty smart, and so on. I don't automatically qualify women based on their appearance, sure I'd bed them, but I know I wouldn't be able to stand this person in the long run.

• Lets put it this way. What one person find unattractive might be totally attractive for someone else. Forexample, a lot of girls hate guys that play video games all day. They think they are lazy and find it a big negative. But then you get some girls that absolutely love that. They will literrally come when they hear a guy talk about how awesome he is at wii and xbox and whatever. Everyone is diffrent man, and as they say, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• Is that really true? Are you telling me a girl with big breasts and a nice tight butt can be ugly for a guy who likes them with flat chest? I mean who doesn't like big breasts?

• Chinese people like them flat... seriously Asian women with big breast are considered unatractive.

• ...as far as I know and I have chinese friends, they say that is not true

• A lot of people like to kid themselves, but you're right. This is how it is in the real world.

• they do exist, they are bullsh*tting