What to do when a guy just stops talking to you cold turkey?

This guy that I have been talking every single day since January has stopped talking to me out of nowhere. I tried texting him and calling him once but didn't want to do anything more than that. The last time we talked everything was ok... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I went cold turkey on a girl for about six months I eventually came back when she said she had a problem so I sorted things out and we just carried on like we did before.

• Can you tell me why you all of the sudden stopped talking to her? I just need a little insight to what he might be thinking.

• Try talking to him face to face texts and calls are easy to ignore people aren't but you also have to read the situation sometimes guys just need some space and time.

• I was thinking that could be what it was, which is why I'm not trying to contact him now... but if I do see him I think your right I'll talk to him. Thanks again!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Forget about him. If he wants you, he will contact you. At which time you can ask him what black hole he fell into that affected his cellular service.

• Ask him what's wrong? Call him up or meet him face to face and see what's on his mind, you won't know until you ask.

• happened to me too, just ask him next time you see him like whatsup? is everything okay? I thought we were friends...

and if he still blows off the conversations after that then move on and have self respect, keep your chin up high and don't worry about him anymore I did that with my guy and after like 4 months he came crawling back trying to get my attention again and I was like friendly but that's about it.

• just stop and hope he gets back to you. he may be going through a bad time and needs his space. he may have met someone. he coud be a total jerk who ditched you too. I haev no idea. hopefully he will come back. if you know any friends of his maybe you could ask them.