How can I find a last minute prom date?

so prom is coming up in like 2 weeks, Haven't gotten a date, the one I was planning on asking was already asked. so how can I find a date last minute?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have friends from other schools try asking them. Chances are your Proms aren't on the same night. Or try someone younger, if your school allows that... If not you can always go stag. I was going to go to mine stag but then changed my mind and (weird as it sounds) invited my cousin. He missed his own Prom because he had broken his arm the day before it in gym class. He goes to a different school, his prom was back in March. Mine was last weekend. I asked him the week before my Prom to go with me. We had fun and hung out with lots of different people. So inviting a relative could be another option.

What Girls Said 1

• distant relative who might have a friend? Or take an under classmen who hasn't been scooped up.

-A

What Guys Said 1

• My junior prom, I waited too late and didn't get a date.. Luckily my moms friend had a cute daughter that was happy to bail me out.. I would suggest you ask a friend of the family. Maybe get your mom to drop a birdie in her friends ears to see what their daughters are doing that night.