A guy I like tried to kiss me but I pulled away?

ok so I'm really stuck here!

I really like this guy and have done for a while now and we get on so well. I was walking with him and he started feeling my butt (he does this a lot though) and then he leaned in for a kiss and I was about to kiss him back but I pulled away?

what do I do and do you think he will try again?

Help please!

just to let you know I now havn't seen this guy for months and I am gutted :(

Most Helpful Guy

• My rule is ...if a girl ever rejects a kiss...and I wasn't a pinhead with the timing etc...then she's out of the picture forever. I think the more important question is...why did you reject the kiss? Must have been the way he approached with the kiss that made you feel uncomfortable to the point you reacted without thinking.

• yeah but I want him to do it again and now I'm scared that he wont. I don't know why I pulled away. I think I just didn't expect it

• I'm not in favor of makeout sessions in public but a little peck out in a park or something is fine and perfectly "classy".

• I agree...as long as she's okay with a little peck in the parking lot...etc.

What Guys Said 3

• Best thing to do is be honest to him about it. Otherwise he'll see it as rejection and he probably doesn't want to try again.

• okay but I havnt got a clue what to say to him. We get on so well but I havnt got a clue how to say something like this to him

• Let him to kiss you. If you refuse a second time, third time may not be.

• Only thing that will change his mind is you kissing him now. When a girl rejects the kiss, she's not into you. Plain and simple.

• i was thinkin of that but I don't no when the right time is

• okay thanks. but what if I go to do it and he's like what are you doing?! then I'll never be able to look him in the eye again. We're going to a party in 2 days but there's no alcohol. Do you think that would be the right time?

• If he rejects you, and you really want to be with him, go after it a second time. If he is still wtf then you have to talk about the first incident. Go to the party with him and kiss him in the car before you get there. Then he knows you like him, and he's not just a party favor :). Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• i think you think you don't like him but you don't know that you don't! you like him but then yeah and no, so don't like him!... because you don't like him touching your ass. don't talk to him, he'll ruin you! I mean to say we all do things unintentionally, intentionally because we are protecting ourselves. if you pulled away then that's your answer..you don't want him kissing you..and although the attention is great don't get into a relationship with him just because he's paying attention to you.

• i like him touching my ass though :L and I'm gutted I pulled away from the kiss.

• *and how do you know...?

• no I'm not we talk all the time and a lot of the time he starts them off or will come to me and no he's not laughing at me

• I think you just should be honest with him and let him know that you werescared or nervous,

• thanks but I don't know what to say to him. We get on so well but I'd find it so hard to say something like that to him