I texted her on Sunday, and she replied on tusday saying "sorry for the late response, how are you?"

Shes a bad texter but I doubt that she's that bad. if she wasn't interested she would just blow me off , right? when we talk she sounds real enthusiastic, but I'm getting real mixed signals from her.

Most Helpful Girl

• uumm, I have done that. not because I'm a bad texter, but because I felt bad for not responding. I didn't like the guy and he would annoy me. never leave me alone, calling me, texting me, and would be all over me in school and I got really annoyed. I started never answering his calls and making up lies as to why and I would just do silly things like that all the time instead of telling him how I felt. just ask her to be blunt and tell her if your annoying her or if she just doesn't like you or something.

• i don't text or call her often

• just talk to her. ask her when a good time to text or call her would be. maybe make a day for you an a group of friends to go out bowling or something and invite her along. good luck(:

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't mean anything. Trust me, I've gone through this before. I messaged a guy a few times once, and he didn't respond for DAYS, but we are awesome friends (still trying for more, but we'll see). Maybe she didn't have her phone on for a while? Maybe she left it at home for the weekend, and she went out somewhere? Maybe her battery was dying and she didn't have a way to charge it? Maybe she was so busy when she got your text that she couldn't write back until later, and then forgot? It could be anything.

• There could be a few reasons but if you think she likes you and the two of you can talk easily, this is probably her playing Hard To Get. She doesn't want to seem too available, if you know what I mean.

I myself did this too. I liked the guy A LOT but would text him a few days later. There is nothing to worry about. Try just calling her :)

• Some people are generally bad at writing text, at least she gives an effort of typing you back. Forget the text and try calling her to see if she's still as enthusiastic on the phone.

• That response makes me feel like she's not big on the whole keep in contact with texts, I wouldn't take it personally, she just sounds detatched from them which is why her response seemed too calm and or careless.

If you're with her and she's always on the phone texting, this is not the case and she's not interested in you. :P

What Guys Said 2

• Don't read into this man. It's irrelevant. She just forgot.

• Generally, if you like someone you make time for them and respond to their messages promptly. But there are always exceptions I guess.

So in summary, yes, it's a bad sign when she's taking so long to respond.