I've been a booty call for 6 months now with the same guy, I think he is becoming demanding?

I have been a booty call to the same guy for the past 6 months . He is very sporadic when he calls or texts me. Sometimes I hear from him every week and other times I don't hear from him for a week or more. He usually texts me at 1:00 or 2:00 am after he has been out partying for a hook-up. He lives right by me a block over actually so its very convenient for both of us. I really like him but I have not told him this and I am hard to get but don't play hard to get he has a lot of potential but I can't tell if he has the same feelings for me. And I don't want to scare him away. Anyway he sends me a text last night "The night I need you the most you are not around". That's OK , good night. I never heard the phone ring he called my cell and home phone but I was sleeping. What does his text mean if anything or was he

just really desperate for sex. Can someone help me out here. I have not responded back to him yet.

I have a FWB realtionship. One night he calls not for a hook -up but for me to pick him up at a bar because he is to drunk & can't drive home. I get him that night & take him back to his car the next day. Later that day he text me and says thank you for coming to get me last night. I respond your totally welcome, no worries anytime. He replies back you are sweet. Is he bly starting to think of me in a different way, am I reading to much into his and should just take the compliment

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have feelings for him then you need to stop having sex with him and pull yourself back from the situation. Let him know how you feel. If he doesn't give you the response you deserve then stop having sex with him! If you continue to put yourself in that situation then your feelings are only going to get stronger. In the end you'll be hurt even worse. You deserve more than that. I'm not really sure what his text meant. It could go both ways but I don't know the full story and how he acts towards you to really be able to tell you what I think that means.

What Guys Said 1

• Probablly, desperate for some sex.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop having sex with him. If you have any feelings for him whatsoever even the slightest bit of a crush I strongly suggest that you just stop the sex with him NOW. You are just going to hurt yourself emotionally. It's clear that he sees you nothing more than a booty call & you can only blame yourself for allowing him to see you like that because from time to time again you agree to sleep with him. Stop with the sex & change your way of being so he can take you more seriously.