Would you date a police officer?

would you ever date a police officer seriously? I know girls say the uniform can be sexy is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a couple of them in the past. The "typical" cop isn't my type, but there are lots of police officers who aren't as dominant and bossy as the "typical" cop too. Some gals might even dig the "cop 'stache" (seriously, I've dated like 5 cops and 2 of them had that).

All joking aside -- all of the police officers I know date or are married.

What Girls Said 8

• no definitely not

• I find them extremely self rightous and they are never truly off duty. They think they are above everyone else - the power goes to their head a lot of the time. So no - definitely not.

• Hell ya I would there hot

• no

• if he was a good match for me, sure

• Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? Haha!

• I would definitely date a police officer. I definitely think the uniform is sexy, but not all girls feel that way. I think it just depends on the girl.

• Not my type but that's only me

• I'm in school to be a police officer, so yeah, sure, why not? They're just people.

• You may start that way but soon this will be you link remember all vilans are just people

What Guys Said 3

• I think the only instance where "uniform" is sexy is military. My mom used to work for the government and knew a lot of police officers. Many of them were married, so I presume that there are girls who would date a police officer.

• Dont worry, women by nature seek power in their mate. They don't care how he uses it, they just want it for survival

• Of course they will,they fall for the uniform.