What does it mean if a guy texts you while he is out with his friends?

you know he's drinking with his boys but he's texting you. is that a sign that he is thinking of you a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmmm, I don't know really. it could be some stupid competition with his friends, like who can get a girl responde quickest to a text, or he can be drunk. Normally guys don't think of the girl they like when they are out with their friends. They aren't like guys that thinks about the guy at all times and spend most of a girls night out talking about him.

• well he told me later that his friends were all drunk but he wasn't so I guess he wasn't enjoying himself.

• well that changes the whole thing a little :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• It could be. I like it when I know a guy is talking to me while he's out with his friends. Even better when I know his friends know we're talking, or when they share the phone to chat with me. It's actually a turn-on for me, because I feel I can be respected as a person. He probably likes you

• Yes, that is a sign.

Also if he says some outrageous things, I wouldn't may too much attention to them because he may just be "drunk texting."

• I've always heard that a drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts. It always proved to be true so far...

• well..when I was very tipsy and kissing him I told him I wish he could take me upstairs to a room. yeah :/ lol

• NEVER TEXT HIM BACK IF HE IS OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS.

• why? anyways I was already sleeping while he texted me so it took me a long time to respond, then he wrote me back again early in the morning wishing me a good morning and telling me how all his friends were drunk but he wasn't so I guess he was thinking about me.

• Then while his friends were all drunk, he was sober and wanted to talk to you instead of dealing with his drunkees. Yes, he was thinking about you :)