How does this text sound to you? -" I bet you missed me"

"How does this text sound to you? - I bet you missed me"

I want to send this text to a girl lol Just wondering what are others' reactions to it

Most Helpful Girl

• it sounds like you're full of yourself.

• whats so bad about that?

• Its a cute, flirty text... hey how you've been? sounds too conservative, boring and would bring a reply "good, you?"... I won't be able to take it to the next level...

• at least you'll get a reply. If I received a text like the one you're planning on sending, from a guy I haven't heard from in years, I wouldn't know what to say. what do you think it gonna happen? she's gonna say "oh boy have I ever, you're such a hunk!" I mean, maybe, if she was a funny gal she would reply with a text just as ridiculous.

What Girls Said 10

• It sounds very self centered.

Something like,

'I hope you're missing me has much as I miss you." would sound a lot better.

• A bit cocky but would probably get a reaction and that's the point isn't it

• I'd reply "I bet you're wrong."

• If you know her it's fine...I don't see a problem with it, someone told me that and it was true, I missed my bud. It will start a conversation better than the usual hey, hey, what's up, not much you,not much. then its like -___-

I think it's cute, as long as it is in a hey ha ha bet you missed me...

lol and yes a ;} would go nice with it... especially if you are flirting.

• cocky, a cry for help. Too p**** to just say, "i missed you, did you miss me too"

• Cockyyyyyyy

• She wants you to miss her

• Ops, I wanna send it to her))

• Oh OK, I think that would be fine. Like a "Hey what's up, I bet you missed me(;" type thing. That's cute.

• If I said something like that it's because I'm playfully joking/flirting with him.

• Too cocky for my liking

• Without knowing much context it sounds haughty.

• Used to be good friends with a girl 4 years ago. Recently met her and she gave me her #.

• ok.. why not just say "I missed you" instead? ?

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the context you are sending it.

If its a girl you are good friends with or your girlfriend, and she went away for a while, that can be cute.

If it is to an ex, than that's immature and childish lol.

• Why don't you just send a normal text saying "hey how you doing?". The text you are sending is a massive no go for girls! Especially ones you like.

• Sounds a bit duchey, to be fair

• Needs a winky face.