Where should I go to find conservative girls?

I live in a very very liberal place, which seems to make it nearly impossible to find any conservative girls.

I'm looking for a girl who doesn't believe in living together or having sex before marriage (or at the very minimum would never hook-up with random guys), has a clean lifestyle (no drugs), and doesn't drink too much. At the same time, I'd like it if the girl was college-educated (or pursuing college) and also has ambitions in life.

Any thoughts where I might look to find single girls who are more conservative? I'm pretty much guessing that bars and clubs aren't the right places to look, but my dating pool is pretty bleak and I don't really have any good leads. If you were a conservative girl living in an area more liberal than San Francisco, where would you be hiding?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this odd because I feel the same way, there is no conservative man or people where I'm from. I can't relate to must of my friends because of my old fashion ways and I'm only 21 :P You should try the library, coffee shop, church, the park reading a book, I don't know this are the places I would be.

• Lol...everyone here is saying "library" but how do you actually approach a girl in the library? If a girl is reading or studying, she probably doesn't want to be bothered...? Also, I'm sure many non-conservative girls go to the library as well. Is there a way to tell the conservative ones from the non-conservative ones?

Because around here, finding anyone conservative is looking for a needle in the haystack. None of my friends here are conservative either.

What Girls Said 16

• Where should I go to find conservative girls?

Likely the same places you go as you're conservative or an online dating site.

If you were a conservative girl living in an area more liberal than San Francisco, where would you be hiding?

Probably at school, work, or church.

• You know I am that conservative type of woman too who doesn't believe in living together or having sex before marriage and would never hook-up with random guys and has a clean lifestyle with no drugs and doesn't drink too much. I have a Bachelor's Degree and some units in Masters.

I get hit by a lot of guys but I always end up turning them down because I am looking for a conservative type of guy. Sometimes they even retaliate when I turn them down. I feel almost every guy are just so immature and shallow expecting me to sleep with them.

I live in the East Bay and find it hard too to find a conservative guy. Have gone out with friends in bars and has never met anyone there as almost everyone drinks and are party animals.

I know it is tough. Until now I am still single and have not found Mr. Right.

• Not every guy is like that, but a lot are because of how society has raised them. Sorry to hear how they treat you. Everyone should at least be civil with each other. Not getting what you want is no reason to be a jerk.

I grew up in the Bay Area, but haven't spent much time there since I was a teenager. I can't judge your social scene, but I suggest looking at guys who are a bit more subdued, since generally the conservative ones will feel as out of place as you.

• You are a mature person that is why you think that way. But unfortunately not many guys think that way. Guess I would have to be patient and in time Mr. Right will come along.

• The gun range! Or church. Or a political rally. Those are my best guesses. If I brainstorm anymore I'll post.

• Thanks for the suggestions...but I guess I'm not really a gun person (I've never owned a gun and generally don't like violence), or extremely political. It doesn't matter so much whether they're Republican or Democrat politically.

When I say conservative, I'm thinking more like 1950's social values...or I'd probably settle for 1980's social values...heck I don't even know. I just know that my personal values don't seem to be the same as anyone in my age range around here.

• Owning a gun isn't violent. Using it is. But I get your point now - you mean conservative values. Hmm traditional girls are good girls so you will find them at abstinence only clubs, christian dating sites, and through your traditional male friends. They volunteer a lot so that's a good way to meet people - depending on the type of volunteer work of course.

• I would go to a church if I was looking for those qualities in someone.

• The problem is that the churches around here don't really suit me (they're very liberal too). I might find slightly more conservative girls there, but I'm not going to go to a church I don't believe in just to meet girls.

• Work for a conservative political campaign?

• The UK lol I do some of those things, but I am not boring I don't find your going to find a girl like that to be honest Unless they are well very religious and don't believe in sex before marriage etc. .

• Church librar

• the library..

• How do you approach girls in the library?

• Hahah no. I don't go to the library.

• lol...then how do you know that would work...or that conservative girls would even hang out there :P

• Church

• Conservative girls (men also) are almost extinct.

Demoralization, demoralization everywhere.

• Sunday morning bible studies.

• Weren't around like everyone else usually with a bunch of friends or family

• There's a difference from us from shy gas ya know so we don't only go to the library like anyone givien your age she's probably going to school maybe college?

• that's me! look for me :)

• But...where do I look for you ;)

• This describes me perfectly (but I'm not Christian) and where I live it's really liberal as well. So the kind of places someone would find me would definitely be in a bookstore, coffee shop, library if I were studying or just looking around for books. I do a lot of volunteering so maybe places like animal or homeless shelters or even charity organizations are things you could get yourself into. You could also try parks, maybe. But keep in mind that there are also tons of places (like the mall, movies, music events, festivals, etc) that conservative girls will also go to just like liberal girls, since we are still girls after all. So wherever you go, just keep an open mind.

• Church

What Guys Said 5

• May I ask the region you live? Is it withing the US or in Europe?

It was very hard for me too. The biggest chance you have in evangelical congregations or the catholic church (which denomination are you from?).

I myself found the right woman when I was in Asia. Especially in Chinese and Korean Christian families these values you mentioned are held in high esteem.

It's hard to give you a specific place where to search but I'm sure that there are still good girls out there - and their number is growing again! The younger generation (at least here in Southern Germany and Switzerland) is rather conservative.

Keep searching, you'll meet the right one :)

• I am in fact in the U.S. At the moment, I live on the East Coast, but I've also spent a lot of time on the West Coast. I grew up near San Francisco (so the comment I made about the place I'm living in being more liberal than SF is from actual experience).

I would move, except I can't because I'm working on a doctoral degree in an engineering field.

I am a protestant Christian, but not strongly affiliated with any denomination.

• Trendy bars(some good girls do dance you know), book stores, coffee houses, aerobic classes, and college libraries.

• why don't you try looking for her in your dreams? come on man we all want our perfect woman but do you really think you can find one that has all the qualities that YOU want her to have.

• These aren't qualities of what I think would be perfect...these seem to be more qualities of what I think is even compatible.

• lol I would also like to have a girl that doesn't have sex with random people. Doesn't seem to be that many out there even in 'conservative' areas.

• You might have to resort to dating websites. Maybe hit up some churches if you're a religious guy. Network, ask around through friends.

• I should mention that none of the friends I have here are conservative either. If I could network, I would.

• Yep. So basically I've mainly looked at girls I get introduced to via my current social network (which sucks), and girls I've met randomly on a few occasions. My friends have also taken me to bars, clubs and some parties, but that feels like a waste of time to me.

• What about like the gym? Maybe a coffee shop?